• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5GBFree.com - 5GB/No Ads/PHP & MySQL

Robbeh

Hi,

http://www.5gbfree.com is offering:
* 5GB Space
* 20GB Bandwidth
* 10 MySQL Databases
* PHP Safe Mode off (very rare - always check free hosts don't put your PHP in safe mode!)
* Email for your scripts (again, always check this!)
* Free subdomain / use your own domain
* No adverts
* Technical support

Hopefully we'll see you there :)

Cheers,
Rob

im with this host and there great

fast page serving and a script installer

could maybe give cgi access though

lmao ---------- like thats gonnna happen

Hey,

That's very kind of you to post - thanks!

Why don't you go to the support forums and ask around to see if people want CGI. If there's demand for it, I've got no problems setting it up :)

Cheers,
Rob

im a bit lazy haha

i cant reely be bothered to go and sign up

couldnt you start a section in the forum and poll your users etc about new hosting features they would like to see on the site

Hi,

Yep, there's regular polling to try and understand user preferences on the site, but unfortunatly you do have to sign up ;-)

Cheers,
Rob

BUT IM LAZY ................................................................. haha

and ive got collage tomorrow

cant you just enable it

heh no I'm not enabling it for non members, only members should get a vote. It's only a username it's asking for! Gerroff your bum and do it ;-)

yeah I got that ;-)
I guess if you don't want to fill in a form and ask for CGI it obviously isn't that important :-D

do you have an msn address so i can contact you

i dont reely want to send you my details over a forum haha

i would like safe mode turned off fr my login system

Hi,

Nope I'm afraid I don't give my MSN address out on the forums. You don't give me any details by registering for the forums - just your email address which you gave already when you signed up to 5GBFree :)

Cheers,
Rob

No I'm afraid not, each day we get around 500 new users, I'm sure you understand I can't add them all to my MSN, but myself or one of the other moderators will gladly help through the correct channels :)

Back