• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5GB Space, MySQL, PHP, No ads, Free Subdomain or use your own domain name, FTP

Robbeh

Dear All,

Thanks to the webmasters of FWS for giving free webhosts like me the opportunity to advertise their services in a dedicated forum without making a nuisance of ourselves by trying to market in other forums.

http://www.5GBFree.com is offering:
* 5GB Free Web Space (hence the name!)
* 10 MySQL Databases/Database Users
* FTP Uploads
* PHP Scripting
* No forced adverts
* You can run adverts on your own site
* Free subdomain (or use your own domain name)

If you have any questions, please do let me know. I'd also be very interested in hearing anyone's marketing ideas for promoting the site further.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rob List

Your service and site look good to me. As far as marketing goes, one free host is offering 10 cents per referral.

Sir,

Thanks for your comments.
We do not operate a referral scheme though, I'm afraid.
Best wishes,
Rob

Correct, it is LayeredPanel. I think it's functional and does the job pretty well!

You may upload bittorrent scripts, but only if they are for distributing legal content.

Best wishes,
Rob

i am always wary of new webhosts.

maybe one could use it for some testing purpose.once they proove themselves, then you might move your stuff to their servers

Thank you!
We have just sent an email at the email you entered. In order to create the account, please follow the instructions from the email

register.
very good offer.
but i am sick in hosting uptime.
last 3 month need to change 3 host site, for bad uptime or server down.

Yes - I had this problem with freehosts, which was why I decided to start my own.

Most free hosts work on what I call the skype business model - and it's fundamentally flawed. Skype, as you probably already know, offers customers free skype-to-skype calls - and makes money from customers calling normal land lines.

Of course the problem with that is the more successful Skype are, the more people will be able to get free skype-to-skype calls and the fewer will need to pay them to call normal land lines - they literally kill themselves with success.

Freehosts are like that too - it's pretty cheap to rent a server and give away free homepages. The problem only comes when the service takes off and they have to scale up a server. Renting 10 servers costs at least $2000 a month with bandwidth - and suddenly what started out as a little sideline business is now costing big bucks to keep going.

We've approached it differently. We've planned to be a big web host from the word go. We don't rent any servers. We buy all our own. This means we had high start up costs, but our ongoing costs are very low - As I said, we don't rent servers, all we pay for on a month-by-month basis is rackspace in a datacentre, and that costs us $6,000 for a whole year.

Hope that explains things for you, thanks for your feedback :)

Back