• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

55MB+,Zip Files, 2MB file limit, FTP, 2GB Bandwidth,Any kind of ads

Carboran

Does anything like this exist? The site I want to host is dedicated to the gae Patrician II and I have some saved games and other stuff for downloading. A lot of HTML pages=a lot of ads and only about 10-15 downloads for the time being.

I am currently hosted by http://www.tf2hq.com , which are excellent, but I just want to be on the safe side.

Edit: It will be lovely if it is kind of fast, too. Not extremely, but slightly above average :D

Last edited:
yes, if you only want 50mb, then try THIS

the only differnce is : 50mb of space, unmetered (basically unlimited) data transfer.

host.sk also allows adult content right?
will they mind if i link to a forum on another server... (its asp nad thet server will allow me to do it but will host.sk?)

Re: ....

Originally posted by noFishsticks

will they mind if i link to a forum on another server... (its asp nad thet server will allow me to do it but will host.sk?)

Why wouldn't they allow you to link to a forum on a different server? :confused:

Re: o i meen hotlinking

Originally posted by noFishsticks
its my forum but on another server!
can i do that>?

yes

Its kinda like asking "can i have a links page"

Back