• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500wordsite.com - Get Keyword Backlinks To Your Site Now!

gimme

www.500wordsite.com

At 500wordsite words mean things, when you own a keyword on our site it means that your word belongs to you and you alone! A word link on 500wordsite provides you with a direct hyperlink to your web site. Unlike many of our competitors we offer a search engine optimised site that includes many features to make search engines return and spider our keyword links.

Our service will fill up very quickly, so go ahead and select your word today!

www.500wordsite.com

This site is for sale (full site inc domain, all scripts and content). If you are interested contact me.

Chris.S said:
your not going to make much money with this.
I already have made money so don't know what your talking about!
The site has been up for a few months and while I agree this idea was not unique, I took what people had done and made it so actually does what it is supposed to do unlike the majority of the others. A couple of examples are that xfn tags are used, aswell as the content of the page constantly changing.

Prices are frozen until the end of august, then they are going back to the RRP so get in quick!

Hi just to show you how links on the site can help your ranking:

Do a search on google for "500words"

You should see cfsmedia.co.uk on the first page.

The site (cfsmedia) has nothing to do with 500words, I just added it to the tag '500words' to show you how a keyworded text link can help, even if it has nothing to do with your site.

Back