• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb webspace,php,mysql,ftp,cgi,perl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, You can get so many best friends so easy :p

Well for a woman.. Let Sikes dress up as a woman *rofl*

one-eyed-ediot

Ok...

thankyou.

You must be in the UK right?

have a good sleep.

Last edited:
Where is my account

hi Emuzone
where is my account that you said you will set up for me
I am totally upset:( .i thought i am one of the luckiest guys on this forum.. but you haven't set up for me...please do it and you promised me that you will do it..
waiting for your acknowledgemet
SARATH

I checked out www.carambole.se a time ago. They have very little information about the accounts on their site. For example they don't mention transfer, platform and supported languages at all. I never bothered to call them to get additional info. Maybe I should? :confused:
They are part of a conglomerate called Active ISP, http://www.activeisp.com/ . Also see www.carambole.com .

Last edited:
Where are you One Eyed Idiot

hi one eyed idiot
where is my account.have u set up or not
waiting for your mail
SARATH

I'm not that bothered really. I don't particularily want one.

(Does reverse psychology work where you are?? LOL :D)

Re: Where are you One Eyed Idiot

Originally posted by sarathb
hi one eyed idiot
where is my account.have u set up or not
waiting for your mail
SARATH

geesh i was up till 4:32am creating account`s for u ppl & then i go for a little sleep & wham ur all moaning at me :(

hey thats great

Hai,

That is great , what must i do for that ?. I will be greatfull if you suggest me with those details. Very urgent,

Sincerely,

Bessy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back