• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb webspace,php,mysql,ftp,cgi,perl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

if you want hosting to,then gimme a good enough reason to host u & this might be ur lucky day :jump:
'

Because i'm alllllllllways laaaaate and never here when the accounts get given out :p *Student* Oh Yeah the point. I dont have a credit card. Cant get a domain/Hosting :p

Originally posted by Sikes

Ok, enough goofy-ness from me...

The reason : To give me a chance to actually have a website! All of those other ones are so limited and yours is just EXACTLY what I need! I would even put banners, if I could put them where I want.... I never actually have had a chance for my site to get out there on the internet because the FWS providers don't have what I need! Yous has exactly what I need.
hmz...i take pitty on yuo email me at emuzone@emunetwork.com or emuzone@barrysworld.com

Originally posted by chico
I have just email from eurosport, thank you for your fast answer,
I am cheking my mail for the answer to my firts replay to you.

here is my mail.

[pmn@eurosport.coml]

just though should let you know here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok have replied to your emails & yourt account is the last account i`m making ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is next step?
one-eyed-ediot

how shoul I sign up for the account,
what other information you need? to set my account

here is my email:

pmn@eurosport.com

Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

well i have to get up again in 4 hrs so i guess i`ll set it up then :biggrin2:

Okie

Do you really get free domain? like anythingiwant.com??

WoW.. I gotta think of one then.. Thanks Thanks Thanks. Btw. Will we get IP of Domain for like if we wanna switch the domain name to some other host?

I have just email from eurosport, thank you for your fast answer,
I am cheking my mail for the answer to my firts replay to you.

here is my mail.

[pmn@eurosport.coml]

just though should let you know here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok have replied to your emails & yourt account is the last account i`m making ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is next step?
one-eyed-ediot

how shoul I sign up for the account,
what other information you need? to set my account

here is my email:

pmn@eurosport.com
i`ll set ur account up in tha mornig as its 2:48am here & i need sleep!!!
cya in 4 hrs or so

he he he .. he too is my new best friend !!! yay

ha ha ha ha

your great .. I'm gonna buy you a lotto ticket because the jackpot is 80 million is los angeles .. hopefully I win and I can give you like $100,000 he he he he

:p

ah well still good. your host rulez with 500mb and 50mb mysql database. :) r0x0rs

EDIT: MY BEST FRIEND TOO!!!

Originally posted by Rushabh
he he he .. he too is my new best friend !!! yay

ha ha ha ha

your great .. I'm gonna buy you a lotto ticket because the jackpot is 80 million is los angeles .. hopefully I win and I can give you like $100,000 he he he he

:p
hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back