• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb webspace,php,mysql,ftp,cgi,perl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Sikes
Any more accounts?
I am always so unlucky! Stupid school homework make me miss this chance! NOT FAIR!
Is their any accounts left?

I would dress up like a woman for one! :biggrin2:

LMAO ok dress up like a women then & then send me a pic so i no its real,then i maybe host u....

Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

LMAO ok dress up like a women then & then send me a pic so i no its real,then i maybe host u....

Umm, I would, seriously, but I don't have a digital camera or a scanner :(

But, anything else I can do?

Originally posted by DCI
Haha..

Host some more man. :)

I agree!!! I'm so unlucky tho, seriously! Look down at me in pitty! LMAO ;P

The most i have ever one on a bingo card is $5! :(

Unlucky...

Sikes: LMAO! i feel your pain...

I never win stuff but thats okay :) we'll get our chance once..

By the way, one-eyed-ediot, could you put a random password for me and email me when the account is set up? Thanks. :)

Originally posted by one-eyed-ediot

seriously though...gimme a good reason to host you :D

Ok, enough goofy-ness from me...

The reason : To give me a chance to actually have a website! All of those other ones are so limited and yours is just EXACTLY what I need! I would even put banners, if I could put them where I want.... I never actually have had a chance for my site to get out there on the internet because the FWS providers don't have what I need! Yous has exactly what I need.

Originally posted by DCI
Sikes: LMAO! i feel your pain...

I never win stuff but thats okay :) we'll get our chance once..
if you want hosting to,then gimme a good enough reason to host u & this might be ur lucky day :jump:

I say you make them fight to the death!!!

That would probably be illegal though but i heard that tequilla company Jose Cuervo and that they had their own island and that they had their own country .. so maybe you could have the fight there... well just a suggestion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back