• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb space with website creator ftp on windows .net

damn the only think you are missing is mysql, that should be an essential to every host, but all these features are still good!

Darksher71 said:
i uploaded all my files to there free2w.com server yesterday and today it says my site don't exsist. Whats going on???

Are you guys down or did my stuff get deleated???

Can you access your account via FTP?

Did you upload all your stuff to the www-folder?

Dj-Buz said:
Damn i wanna get host with this guys.if anyone knows when they open please aim me Sn:Mr213 aka manny or if anyone dont want theres give it to me please i need a host with alot of space

I will post it on this forum as soon as I notice that sign-ups are open again
:)

MyInternet said:
Can you access your account via FTP?

Did you upload all your stuff to the www-folder?

i can't ftp
and yes i added my stuff to the www folder. it was working for about 12 hours and died. and i even went out and got a domain too. guees i'll have to look elsewhere

Dj-Buz said:
Thanks.please if you can aim me at mr213 aka manny that would be great.

Sign-ups for free.2wcom are open again :classic2:

Sorry, I can't aim as I don't have AIM installed, only MSN :wink2:

QuestionMark said:
i just went to the free sign up page 2day and now it says unlimited bandwidth, is it unlimited or is it 30GB??

I think it's some sort of un-metered bandwidth:
As long as your bandwidth usage doesn't affect other users in a negative way
it's ok. But even 30GB should be more than enough as pure download websites
and filesharing accounts are not allowed. :shame:

I'm from Sweden and I had to spoof my ip to get to the registration page. Why not Sweden???

GEEZ- wasted my time looking thru this page! I'm a college MIS student and i need an ASP host really bad for my project. I'm building a Student Information & Advisory System for my university as part of my graduation project - am keeping it opensource too - i have part of the code already having worked on it n php/mysql and just need to convert to ASP and MS Access and a final convert to Oracle db - nayways the solution will be free when im done with it.

And i was so happy to see the specs by ASPWebserver - don't mislead pls! there's probably many students like me who checked this thread only to get pi**ed off and fooled! :(

Hope other students wil have better luck next time!

Back