• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500mb space 10,000 mb b/w acount

Jan said:
And how long will you last? Until you have enough for a few McDonalds meals? Ed, don't get sucked in to the cheapest deal. Don't even ask for the cheapest deal if you care about your site. There are hundreds of "hosts" out their desperate to make a bit of pocket money, 75% of them will be gone within 3 months. Not worth the risk IMO.

Jan Ed knows me and he currenlty has free web hosting from us but now he wants his own package instead of the free hosting, and we have been up for about 3 months now.

Webmanage said:
Jan Ed knows me and he currenlty has free web hosting from us but now he wants his own package instead of the free hosting, and we have been up for about 3 months now.
It's nothign personal, but we've seen many (and I mean many) hosts throughout the years start up, offer awesome deals, and then one day just "poof" disappear. Those hosts normally startup again with a few weeks under a new name and alias here at the forums, but our PR, Jan, always finds them. Sadly, it would seem more hosts startup and leave within 3 months, then startup and remain.

well trust me we are not going to because i have just paid for a year of a server.

so im not just going to waste all the money on nothing.

so you can trust me we are going to be up for over 1 year and if i get alot of people wanting host from me then ill pay for another year etc....

iuf you read above for some reason im not alloud to give any details out or i would have shard the url with you all :-(

They used to be one of our clients until they found a dirt cheap too good
to be true reseller on eBay.

You mean you have purchased a years hosting with them yes?

If it was 'dirt cheap' as commented above, in a few months the person offering
the reseller will begin to have problems, mostly with security as they are not
generating enough income to secure there systems to the highest possible
level (I saw it happen just the other week, they closed up with around 600
domains hosted, 3 servers - Gone in just 1 hour).

I'll leave you alone now :tongue2: :knockedou

Last edited:
edmarriner said:
how much would a 500mb space 10,000 mb b/w acount cost.

need 99.99% uptime
maybe but not needed - free domain

I can not offer you a free domain but I can offer you 500MB diskspace, 15GB bandwidth for 36.00/year ($3.00/month)

A full list of features included can be found at http://hostingserenity.com/hosting.shtml
We offer 68 pre-installed scripts http://hostingserenity.com/support/index.php?showtopic=11

You can also create your own custom package if you like http://hostingserenity.com/custom.shtml

edmarriner said:
how much would a 500mb space 10,000 mb b/w acount cost.

need 99.99% uptime
maybe but not needed - free domain

Hello, this would only cost you $7.95 a month (reduced to $4 for every monthly payment if you sign up with us now) with us under our simple plan. 1GB space, 20GB transfer. Currently, the plans are 50% off for new sign ups so the monthly rate would be reduced to $4 monthly for as long as your with us. offer ends at the end of march.

Paradoxic said:
Most people do. ThePlanet is the most reliable NOC out there. For the last 3 weeks no one I know has experienced any downtime with them.
ThePlanet may be one of the most reliable NOC, but not the only. RackSpace is by far more reliable.

DAN's Web Services can offer you the following for $5/month:

500 MB Hosting
10 GB Transfer
5 Domains hosted
Unlimited POP3 accounts
Unlimited Email aliases
Unlimited SubDomains
Unlimited MySQL database
Unlimited FTP accounts
Front Page Extensions
CGI Hosting
CPanel/Fantastico

Contact us at hosting@dan-services.com if you are interested.

Back