• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

500/10,000mb no posting or ads instant setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
Catch-free is finally back! And we are now on our own dedicated server!
Were offering
500mb space
10,000mb bandwidth
UNLIMITED extras
INSTANT activation (the script can take up to 30 min to process you)
Great support - forums, email and now live support!
www.catch-free.com Sign up today!
English sites only - sorry.

Note: 100% uptime so far - the dedicated works!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
well the ad revenue got to the required amount before expected:D Meaning I could buy the dedicated faster! Its lovely to know that we have some dedicated people who have stuck it through with us:D

needlehost wads the nameservers? i have registered dere with my own domain but i didnt get any info for the nameservers.

eh? it comes in the account verifacation email
It is of course possible that you register BEFORE i posted this thread on fws, but the site was up, ipanel wasn't working then.
Is that the case?
anyway
nameserver
dns1.catch-free.com
dns2.catch-free.com
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the verification email i got:
Hello kwekmh,

Thank you for registering with catch-free, please verify and activate your account by going to the following: Please click here to verify your account!
If you are an aol user and can not click the above link please copy and paste the following link: link here

I am quite sure that after you activate it, you get another email ( I did). That includes the name servers.

Catch-free is the best host I have ran into, the offer is unbeatable (no ads, forum posts.). And cpanel with unlimited stuff :).

Last edited:
Colt45 said:
I am quite sure that after you activate it, you get another email ( I did). That includes the name servers.

Catch-free is the best host I have ran into, the offer is unbeatable (no ads, forum posts.). And cpanel with unlimited stuff :).
i didnt.

:D oh yes, sorry, i completely forgot.
Dont ask why, it just does it, the system can take up to half an hour to send the next email, I had this issue, your account is fully funtional, you can log in at
www.yourdomain.catch-free.com/cpanel
the email will come, its just a little slow.
ps: check your spam box:D
hope this helps.
ps: don't forget to check out my latest shameless promotional material:D

First message should be:
Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for registering with catch-free, please verify and activate your account by going to the following: Please click here to verify your account!
If you are an aol user and can not click the above link please copy and paste the following link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..

second one should be:

Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for registering with catch-free, your account information is as follows below:

Username: xxxxxx
Email Address: xxxx@hotmail.com
Package: standard
Domain Name: xxxxx.catch-free.com
Signup Date: 02-11-06

To login to your cpanel account follow either one of these links:
http://xxxxxxxx.catch-free.com:2082
or
https://xxxxxxxx.catch-free.com:2083

If you signed up with an existing domain you will need to change your nameserver to point to our server. This change can take upto 48 hours to take effect. Our nameservers are:
dns1.catch-free.com
dns2.catch-free.com

Click here to login to your account!
Note: The ads in your cpanel support the hosting

Oh and needlehost edited and said to check your spam box...

And can you please check if you activated fantastico for users?I can't see it.

Last edited:
There was a limit on how many clicks/ day, if one ip goes over that they can get banned from it.

Nice desktop needlehost :p, is that wallpaper up for download xD.

sadly no:( I'm running a layout mod for windows involving yahoo widgets (those things top right) and a *panther* layout - makes my windows look like a mac:D
None of its mine:( I just added a logo and text:)

Yeah I figured it was a windows( the bottom bar )....

You should make a blue background like that or something and add catch-free on it, then have it for dl :p. Even better if you know how make it black, and have the logo and catch-free blue + glowing.

Back on subject.... Did you enable fantastico for users?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back