• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5+mb, FP, no ads, sub-domain/domain hosting??

ozefrog

does anyone know of a host with:

+ 5+ MB of space
+ No Ads
+ Frontpage Extensions
+ Subdomain or Domain Hosting

or any that come close to this criteria?

thx

sorry i forgot to mention, Frontpage extensions is a must hav as i need this space for my friend's website and she is only a beginner so she needs to learn basics first :p

It is incredibly difficult to find a host with Frontpage... but the only one that comes close is NetFirms - however they have a top banner ad. :sad2:

Originally posted by ozefrog
sorry i forgot to mention, Frontpage extensions is a must hav as i need this space for my friend's website and she is only a beginner so she needs to learn basics first :p
Why not teach her how to learn the basics without using frontpage :) That would make her life much easier in the long run :biggrin2:

Originally posted by Jan
Why not teach her how to learn the basics without using frontpage :) That would make her life much easier in the long run :biggrin2:

doing that would be the hard and slow way (thats the way i learnt but i learnt from trial and error). if i was to explain concepts like FTP and HTML she wouldnt know wat the hell i was on about.

she learnt at school the basic way in Frontpage, i just want to elaborate on that

Last edited:
Originally posted by ozefrog

hmm..
y not get her to learn using Dreamweaver ?
I'm a newbie, and I'm gettin alon well wif this software :)

cos using FP to upload is hard enuff for her. i have TRIED to show beginners how to upload via FTP and they dont get it. like they dont seem to understand why their images dont show on their website :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mattitude
hmm..
y not get her to learn using Dreamweaver ?
I'm a newbie, and I'm gettin alon well wif this software :)

Uhmm... I think Dreamweaver is more advanced than a beginner package such a Frontpage... :wink2:

ozefrog - is it compulsory that the free host doesn't have ads?

Originally posted by KBC
Uhmm... I think Dreamweaver is more advanced than a beginner package such a Frontpage... :wink2:

ozefrog - is it compulsory that the free host doesn't have ads?

its not compulsary, things like banners and stuff will get in the way, but a popup under or exit window would b ok i guess and linkbacks.

Back