• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

5 GIG free Host

Provided that your site complies with my terms of service, I can offer you the following:

3GB RAID-10 Protected disk quota;
20GB Monthly Transfer;
Direct Admin;
5 of every feature;
No ads or post2host.

I can offer:

25 GB Monthly Transfer
5 GB Disk space
∞ MySQL databases, Domains, Pointer domains, email accounts and sub domains
cPanel

PM me if you want it

@Karam999,
excuse me!?
200GB space for free hosting account?
izzit unmetered bandwidth?
if thats the case, i would like 1 account from u to abuse it!!!!

lol

@Karam999,
excuse me!?
200GB space for free hosting account?
izzit unmetered bandwidth?
if thats the case, i would like 1 account from u to abuse it!!!!

lol

Notice how he said 200Gb space, not 200GB. Now, the host might not know the difference. On the other hand, he could be using it to sway users to him. 200Gb is around 25,600MB. Or 25GB. It is very possible to offer this, depending on how many users per server and the total HDD capacity per server.

However, it is understandable you don't know this. Not many do, but in my honest opinion you as a host should research this ahead of time.

..On the other hand, his site lists it as unlimited features and resources... Probably a fly by night host.

Gb vs GB?

Notice how he said 200Gb space, not 200GB. Now, the host might not know the difference. On the other hand, he could be using it to sway users to him. 200Gb is around 25,600MB. Or 25GB. It is very possible to offer this, depending on how many users per server and the total HDD capacity per server.

However, it is understandable you don't know this. Not many do, but in my honest opinion you as a host should research this ahead of time.

..On the other hand, his site lists it as unlimited features and resources... Probably a fly by night host.

I don't think he's that clever Darksoul. To carefully use a lowercase "b" to sneak into a nonstandard method of describing space with a throwaway first post? At best, if he was, a company that resort to tricks like that is already not reputable. That's like offering a calling plan based in seconds.

I'd gander if he runs that plan he won't last more than 7 months.

we are all here using bytes for offering... who uses bits?
if karam is meaning bits, i hope he can clarify this to avoid confusion.
coz when ppl request and offer here, they usually do in bytes, not bits......

karam, i hope u can clarify ur offer r in bits or bytes.

we are all here using bytes for offering... who uses bits?
if karam is meaning bits, i hope he can clarify this to avoid confusion.
coz when ppl request and offer here, they usually do in bytes, not bits......

karam, i hope u can clarify ur offer r in bits or bytes.

I think you are wrong, as the other host was clearly offering bits.

Back