• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$5.99 Toll Free Numbers with UNLIMITED voice menu

T^2

[-]
NLC
Hey guys,

DigitalWorldHost is looking to expand into VOIP services. We have not launched this service to the public so please think of this as a kind of beta testing. The back end system is 100% setup but the front end is not 100% ready. We need some stress test and wanted to give you guys a chance to test our services.

Our belief is very simple, what doesn't cost us money shouldn't cost you money!

Toll Free Plan:
One (1) 866, 877, or 888 toll free number
Unlimited Voice Menu
Unlimited Extensions
Unlimited Voicemail inbox (forward to email)
Unlimited Forwards (for extensions)
For Only $5.99 USD/month + $0.065/min

Call Out/Phone Card Plan:

Anywhere in North America
For Only $2.50 USD/month + $0.035/min

NOTICE: At this time we do not have a customer user interface available. We will provide you with a monthly invoice and screenshots of your monthly usages.

If you are interested please contact sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally for with any questions or to order!

After consulting the tech admin here's what I can tell you.

It would cost $8.99 USD/month for an Australian toll free number plus our regular per min charges. We are going to run some tests later today to see what the latency of an Australian number would be and will post the results. If the latency is poor then, unfortunately, we can't provide it but I will get back to you some times today or tomorrow with the test results.

Thanks!

After consulting the tech admin here's what I can tell you.

It would cost $8.99 USD/month for an Australian toll free number plus our regular per min charges. We are going to run some tests later today to see what the latency of an Australian number would be and will post the results. If the latency is poor then, unfortunately, we can't provide it but I will get back to you some times today or tomorrow with the test results.

Thanks!

Please do :)

So we did some tests for Australian toll free numbers and we received approx. 2ms latency, and to be honest it is really bad.

This means that at the moment we will not offer to host Australian toll free numbers because the quality is not where we want it to be. But with that said we are currently looking at a method to reduce the ping and if successful will allow Australian toll frees.

I apologize for this but we don't want to offer bad quality service. :)

Regards

Our belief is very simple, what doesn't cost us money shouldn't cost you money!

For Only $5.99 USD/month + $0.065/min

For Only $2.50 USD/month + $0.035/min

I just found that very very funny. You want to provide for free is what your saying, word for word. And in any other interpretation. Yet, you have a price on it. Maybe you should change your belief. Lol.

I just found that very very funny. You want to provide for free is what your saying, word for word. And in any other interpretation. Yet, you have a price on it. Maybe you should change your belief. Lol.

What? I'm confused...

No, I do not want to provide for free but we will not charge you for things that do not cost us money to provide such as additional extensions and forwards.

However, we charge a base fee because we have to purchase the toll free number and then another terminating line for the server and then pay a per min fee to our providers and of course the base cost of renting the server. All of this costs money and that is why we charge a fee.

If you can point me in the direction where I can get free toll free numbers and free terminating lines for our server with no per min fee and a free server then we wouldn't charge a penny to offer the service that we do.

Last edited:
Well, I don't know how to make it any more clear.

We don't charge for things that do not cost us to provide. But servers, toll free numbers, air time, terminating lines all cost us money.

Back