• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4uHost-what?

Before the message was to contact Acoole from 4uhost.info about the suspension. Now it doesnt show that message.

Hope everything will be fine soon.

yes,
now it gives this message:
"Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible."

well, we could just do nothing.
just wait and watch.

well bye. its night here.
hope the account gets un-suspended, tomorrow.

No this means they've suspended his account. This probably means there's a mistake which has hit the server or the host has terminated his account for whatever reason. It doesn't have to be temporarily, they maybe giving him a couple of days to get his files and go. You never know what's happened though.

PS: If you didn't know, that page is just the default cPanel suspended page.

none of us have heard from acoole yet. so until z|x get in touch with him (He has to wait until acoole PM him somehow) or acoole himself come's down here and report us anything. we aren't sure about anything.

i am was completely shocked and sad - i really loved 4uhost it good service but why the 4uhost went down without prior letting us know

but i glad z|x referred me to here to dissuss about it

so i hope all things will fixed soon

You'll probably be waiting a long time. If it shows as suspended it means the server is up, otherwise it wouldnt show that page, you'd just get another error. The bills probably havn't been paid, if it was warez or spam, the problem would have been solved and it would be back up. I'd say the owner would have come here to explain unless it was gone.

Last edited:
1. Acoole the owner has posted here before, he is a member.
2. I'm glad that all the 4uhost users are here together waiting :)

1. Acoole the owner has posted here before, he is a member.
2. I'm glad that all the 4uhost users are here together waiting :)

we hoping acoole would give a reason behind this then we will find new home for some people who lost websites through this bad day :)

Last edited:
Can someone PM acoole from here because he has subscribed not to receive any mails and i don't have enough post count to sent a PM through the forum.

To be honest, I think he knows it's down but just is ditching communication with all of you. If you don't get any notice in 24 hour, I personally would move.

To be honest, I think he knows it's down but just is ditching communication with all of you. If you don't get any notice in 24 hour, I personally would move.
yes but, the reason why your here posting is pretty clear to all...

yes but, the reason why your here posting is pretty clear to all...

Erm, I think he's allowed to. You're not very good at being nice to people are you? :p It's quite obvious to me that it's terminated, like I said a day ago only to get replies telling me I was wrong :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's quite obvious to me that it's terminated, like I said a day ago only to get replies telling me I was wrong :rolleyes:

well if the account was terminated then the explorer would have shown such site doesn't exist but it's still on suspension mode. So there must have been some problem.

Back