• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4office.net help

zmaster

Hey any of you guys ubb on 4office.net server because I want to istall it and I really need help with it and I am not that good with unix servers, the only reason I am putting it there is because of the space and the cgi can you please give me istruction I want to use UBB 5.47 thanks. Just leave a message here if you can help me.

sigh we cant give you instructions unless you tell us what it says

[edit]
Instruction-wise. Did it come with any instructions that seem farfetched? I had problems with UBB but it was on f2s.com so that was understandable :p
[/edit]

UBB probably won't work..

I don't think UBB can work properly on 4office.net...I tried uploading my CGI files on there and my FTP agent informed me that they were not uploaded properly and everything looked quite strange when I loaded my CP.html file..

If anyone else got it to work then please let me know how! :)

Grace

the same thing is happening to me but can you put in the information and build the ubb on another server and then download it to your server and then upload it to 4office. I am going to try their customer support today.

Back