• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4gigs?

<|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs.com seems to be down and they have been down since this morning until now for almost the whole day and still not up yet...anybody know what's going on with them?

Hey <|R0cKm@nX|> . Thought changing your signature? F2s has been closed for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time :D :D :D :D :D

i havent been here for almost a year....about 9months like that i guess...thats why i nv update anything to my profile yet...i will change them when i got time :p
anyway, 4gigs is still down :cry2: :cry2:

They say:
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL 4GIGS USERS

The recent downtime in 4gigs service was due both to server hardware and software issues. We have all servers running again but are currently working on restoring sites. This may take an additional 24-48 hours from Dec 26, 2002 at 2 AM. Thank you for your patience.

We are additionally installing new NAS (network attached storage) as well as more round robin DNSing to prevent further outages in our free hosting service.
:cool2: good

ya..i read that too this afternoon...they always have problems while upgrading but after that they will be better and as usual...but this upgrade was their longest down time they had...but they are still the best free host around here...

Originally posted by EpidemiK
Same here! :angry2: :confused2

they only create 15 accounts per day and the information you send in must be real. like your name, email and stuffs like that...if not you won't get accepted...
if u dun get a reply in 3-4days then send in another application until they reply... :D

4gigs Is No More

It has been decided that OCS Solutions will not offer the free hosting service anymore. Instead, if you need hosting service, try our professional hosting plans starting at only $4.95 a month.

Unfortunately, the 4gigs site was consuming more bandwidth, man hours, and causing more trouble than it was benefiting OCS. This is not to say we don't appreciate your support. In fact, to all of our members, especially those that were there from the beginning, our heartfelt appreciation goes out to you.

In fact, for those of you who helped moderate the forums, e-mail us. We have a special gift for you.

So where is 4gigs going from here?

We plan on building a stock photography site with the domain. This will come within the next few months. Until then, if you have any questions or comments about this, you can e-mail us.

this is the one you are talking about ?

Back