• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4freespace - Free webhosting :D

stapler2025

Hey there, Tyler here. I'm advertising my new free hosting company, 4freespace.com. Like I said, we're new the the market, but I have 5 years in the webhosting industry, so I'm surely not new to this ;)

You might also be thinking that this is another one man show, it's not I guarantee it :) 4freespace is running on a dedicated server in Canada.

Please, check out our plans, and we can customize plans if needed (Which it shouldn't be!)

---------------------------------------------------

Starter Plan
Features:
- Space: 1,000MB
- Bandwidth: 3,000MB
- Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited Addon Domains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- 24/7 FTP Access
- PHP, CGI and Perl Support
- 5 MySQL databases
- cPanel 11

Super
Plan
Features:
- Space: 2,500MB
- Bandwidth: 7,000MB
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- 24/7 FTP Access
- 7 MySQL databases
- cPanel 11

Massive Plan (requires prior approval)
Features:
- Space: 5,000MB
- Bandwidth: 15,000MB
- Unlimited Subdomains
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- 24/7 FTP Access
- 10 MySQL databases
- cPanel 11

How do I signup you ask? Simply visit our Signup Page

FAQ
Need another MySQL Database, how about some more storage space? We are more than happy to help you along your way! Once again, just request it on our forums, or use the support form on our website, and if we see fit we will add the requested features to your account.
Say for example, you have a busy site and you're reaching your monthly bandwidth limit. You put in a request to have more bandwidth added, we can do either of the following: Add the bandwidth requested, or we can exempt your site from automatically being suspended for running out of bandwidth.
How is the support you may ask, well I can for sure tell you that we have decent support (Once again, I'm being honest). I'm not going to say that we have 24/7 support techs awaiting your request because for a new company starting up that's near impossible. We will however respond to your ticket or forum post in a professional and timely manner.

If you have any questions, ANY AT ALL, feel free to respond to this thread, or email me at my personal email address (Yes, thats right, MY PERSONAL EMAIL) at tyler .[at]. corkd.org.
Also as a side note. While we do not require forum posting as part of the hosting deal, we do encourage it as to where we can build up a good forum user base and get client on client interaction.

Once again, thanks for considering 4freespace.com as your next FREE Hosting Provider.​

Just approved your account ;)

Be sure you set your nameservers on your uni.cc domain to NS1.FAMOUS5.NET and NS2.FAMOUS5.NET.

Have any problems, post on the forums (not here, but 4freespace's forums) or email me :)

Welcome to the forums! When making a free hosting offer, please always remember to disclose requirements; in this case your users must do one of the following:

1. Place your AdBrite ads on at least 3 pages...
2. Link-back on every page...
3. Post a to-be determined amount of posts per month on your forums.
Info here

Thanks for that info :) I'll be sure to include it next time.

As for the adcodes, for now the sites are exempt as I'm still figuring out the adcodes for them to use :)

I'd like to add also, that we didn't shutdown. We weren't prepared for the mass amount of applications and our server crashed (as well as a neglective user..)

lol! business is BOOMING then?
for now the sites are exempt
Choose your words carefully, some people may believe they can sign up now and be exempt forever ;)

Back