• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Akalon

NLC
NLC
Sorry for ----ing expressing my feelings. So, I wasnt exactly totally there... big deal, and to say I was just faking it is stupid, I had a long rough night, just got home, and needed a place where I could say how I felt, and I got 0 support. Screw you guys. Thanks for making me feel like evenm more shit.

:rolleyes:
If we wanted this kind of stuff on this forum, we'd say so. Talk to one of your friends or get a dog or something.

You fourced your childish whing upon the users here, they didn't ask for you to 'express' yourself to them.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to take an extra year in English seeing as you only seem to know how to use obscenities in place of adjectives.

If you don't like people's response to your childish posts, then you are free to leave.

you know - when i'm drunk and high - the first thing i do is log onto the internet and tell everyone on freewebspace.net about it :rolleyes: ...and in the correct forum no less!... i couldn't type straight, but i could tell the difference between free webspace and general discussion... right.

on a similar note to jmiller's comment: i've said it many times here before... cursing and insults on an internet bulletin board that's directed toward discussion on webspace, web design, and internet advertising isn't going to intimidate anyone. it's just pitiful and embarrassing, and i know you'll never see me recommend anything with 'scope' in the domain.

and what's the point of locking a topic if you're just going to continue the conversation in another? time for someone to grow up... that is, if you've reached the age at which people do so. but assuming you did actually get drunk and high, you're not anywhere near that point.

Last edited:
Sure, I have posted when I am drunk or high, however my posts have nothing to do with how messed up I am. And I know when I've had a rough night I certainly don't whine to strangers about it.

Cussing out people on public forums like that is lame and pointless, and shows a *very* low level of maturity, and I agree with Keith, I will never be recommending your webhost to anyone.

How old are you? 16? By that age you should at least have the common sense not to waste our time with such childish nonsense.

I also strongly dislike the fact that you seem to be angry at FWS users for criticizing you instead of feeling bad for you. Did you honestly think your post would bring any sympathy? :rolleyes:

He has gotten no sympathy, and i do think he was expecting it.

Tough luck kid.

I dont know if its just me, but his domain doesnt resolve anymore.

The design one works and the other has probably been dead since hostdaemon.com died.

Originally posted by notnamed
:rolleyes:
If we wanted this kind of stuff on this forum, we'd say so. Talk to one of your friends or get a dog or something.

yah dogs really do the trick :D

Originally posted by Akalon
Thanks for making me feel like evenm more shit.

No problem.

You'd probably act the same way if someone was drunk and posted a message like that.

Originally posted by keith
you know - when i'm drunk and high - the first thing i do is log onto the internet and tell everyone on freewebspace.net about it :rolleyes: ...and in the correct forum no less!... i couldn't type straight, but i could tell the difference between free webspace and general discussion... right.

on a similar note to jmiller's comment: i've said it many times here before... cursing and insults on an internet bulletin board that's directed toward discussion on webspace, web design, and internet advertising isn't going to intimidate anyone. it's just pitiful and embarrassing, and i know you'll never see me recommend anything with 'scope' in the domain.

and what's the point of locking a topic if you're just going to continue the conversation in another? time for someone to grow up... that is, if you've reached the age at which people do so. but assuming you did actually get drunk and high, you're not anywhere near that point.

What happened to the relevant post counter? Add one to the current count.

I think Todd said it best.

Just to toss some common sense in to that jibberish: Most crimes / accidents are directly connected to substance abuse. It's destructive to yourself and society but if you can't refrain from doing such at least try to handle yourself responsibly.

Back