• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995

Why am I seeing this everywhere these days?

Example: http://www.hostultra.com/~dbzcentral/disclaimer/

If you enter that site and your employee of "FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Bird Studio/Shueisha" aparently you have to pay $1b. What the freaken hell is wrong with these people, they really piss me off. Is there anyway they can inforce this?

You see it everywhere because ignorant people actually think it means something, which it doesn't.

Did anyone actually go to the site and read the disclaimer?

SSJ Unlimited© is just a fan site, we had nothing to do with the creation of the Dragonball series. The Dragon Ball series is 2001 © Bird Studios/Shueisha, Toei Animation. Licensed FUNimation Products, Inc. all right reserved, or as otherwise directed by FUNimation. This site is not meant to infringe any of the copyrights, it is simply here to encourage the continuing popularity of Dragonball, and for many more young viewers to watch it. For controversial reasons if you are affiliated with FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Bird Studio/Shueisha, any government, Anti-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one, you cannot use this site, cannot access any of its files, or do anything related to this site. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995. Also by entering this webpage as an employee of FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Bird Studio/Shueisha your company will have to take responsibility for you doing so by paying a fine of $1 Billion ($1,000,000,000) U.S. dollars to the owner of this site. And you also agree to sign over all of your company/orginization's right to the owner of this site.

This is by far the dumbest shit I've seen the thirteen year old DBZ webmasters do so far. Oh yeah, if you come on to my site, that has illegal versions of your cartoons, you will pay me a billion dollars and give me the rights to your company :rolleyes:. What a ----ing idiot.

Originally posted by Kaliber
If you enter that site and your employee of "FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Bird Studio/Shueisha" aparently you have to pay $1b. What the freaken hell is wrong with these people, they really piss me off. Is there anyway they can inforce this?
Yes, I read the whole thing :p

i'm 13.. i had a DBZ site.. u insulting me? i didn't have ne ripped stuff.. just pics

Back