• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4 Free Host

HostingShack

Space: 150 MB
Bandwidth: 8 GB
Cpanel
Fantastico

I need a Host that can give me 8 GB minimum. It can increase but no more than 10. I have a running site [ Forum ] with 500+ Members Registered. The Forum is currently hosted for free & the problem is forum running too slow. So, can anybody offer me hosting. I am looking for RELIABLE Host with Good Uptime.

If anybody can offer this pls post here. Pls: I need a Reliable host who's in this field for more than 2 yrs. Because I dont want my site to go down next day!

In Return I can place one Google AD on my Forum only, & the main thing in my site is forum :)

Last edited:
4Host said:
Space: 150 MB
Bandwidth: 8 GB
Cpanel
Fantastico

I need a Host that can give me 8 GB minimum. It can increase but no more than 10. I have a running site [ Forum ] with 500+ Members Registered. The Forum is currently hosted for free & the problem is forum running too slow. So, can anybody offer me hosting. I am looking for RELIABLE Host with Good Uptime.

If anybody can offer this pls post here. Pls: I need a Reliable host who's in this field for more than 2 yrs. Because I dont want my site to go down next day!

In Return I can place one Google AD on my Forum only. :)

Hi,
No problem!

I can give you that.

Send me your login details to ruicruz@forunsbb.com.

I require my google add's on all headers... as you sayd. :d

SL

AvailNetworks said:
I think you may be ready for a small paid account. 500 members is quite a bit and you may just be hitting your peak

Its not just 500.. its increasing day by day.. Now its 550+ :)

I will host you. I also wont force your google ads..I will give you the code to place at the top. You will need to PM me and we can get everything underway.

if you are growing and continue to grow you are wasting your time with free based hosting. You really need a good paid account

We can most definitely host you. Checkout http://www.synced.org we offer 250 mb of space, 10 gigs of bandwidth. Cpanel/Fantastico features. All we ask is that you place a text based ad on your pages. PM me if you have any questions! We are reliable and have 99.99% uptime!

AvailNetworks said:
if you are growing and continue to grow you are wasting your time with free based hosting. You really need a good paid account

If i put google ads on my forum.. Top & Bottom.. How much money will i get in 1 month?? Just curious to know :)

4Host said:
Any other offers?? pls :)

Why you dont like my offer?

I host foruns with 1000+ users...

Example: www.suportephpbb.org
Temos 16378 usuários registrados
Translation:
We have 16378 registired users

Try my service... :D

SL

PS: if you put google add's tou can will 40/60 us. But you will recive payment when you reach 100 us, and after 1 month.

I would be delighted to host you. We are a rock solid host with many happy members to back up our services. For your needs I can offer you:

Space: 200mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
cPanel: Yes
fantastico: Yes
Ads: YPN Ads

To get this plan please PM me here as you can directly quote this topic. Else, go to http://criblox.com and post an offer in the forums citing this topic.

* Please, no one else ask for this plan. This is specifically for 4Host.

Back