• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4 Domains For Sale!

shockfire

- ebizbids.com (expires: 22-mar-2005)

- HavocHost.com (expires: 15-sep-2004) (Has a lot of google results relating to this website)

- s8i.com (expires: 06-oct-2004)

- ShockForge.com (expires: 24-oct-2004)

I believe two of these to be of slightly high quality (guess which two ;)).

HavocHost used to be a free muttle host, and had very loyal members, and was one of the biggest muttle hosts their was. Untill muttle died, it was making very good progress. I didn't however have the time or money to create a new freehost with it, so here it is up for sale. If you wish, i will also provide the current HH template for free to whoever buys, so you can make it look like HH just recieved small downtime. Visit the HH site to see the template.

If anyone is at all interested in these domains, please reply, IM, or email me, with an offer. A reasonable offer would be more than likely accepted straight away, i'm not going to wait around for months untill i get an 'ace' offer.

I will accept different types of payments, although PayPal would be favoured.

Cheers,
jasrowuk@hotmail.com

Back