• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3x Support operatives needed cPanel & VPS Post2Host

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Hello,

I am looking for one or three support staff to help around at our forums, and with our support ticket centre and possibly on the live chat.

Currently we are growing every day gaining more and more members and since we have released the free VPS servers which have been a hit.

The kind of person I am looking for would be customer orientated, friendly, good at problem solving and basicly knowledgeable in the hosting industry.

This is initially on an unpaid basis as we are a non profit company and offer free services, however any funds from ads/sponsors left over we split whats left between staff. We can in return offer a free VPS server as a thankyou for helping out.

If you are interested you can chat to me in this topic, our live chat, or our forums.

Cheers

http://crunch-host.com
http://crunch-host.com/forum

I was just wondering, are you a registered non-profit with the OSCR? If so, what name does your org do business under?

We are currently trading under our parent company Ellis-Pirouet Limited as a PLC (not non profit org yet) SC Number :- 07466775 however I am working on registering the company so it is seperate and having it as a non profit ORG.

Need to do some research on what the best options are first

EDIT - When I said we are a non profit company, I was referring to the fact we do not handle nor make any money not that we are registered as a non-profit org, sorry for the confusion.

This is in the Ads & Offers section, please do not turn this into a flaming section. There are rules about being rude and disruptive. I suggest everyone go re-read the rules before posting. If you are not interested in being a support member for Jordan, I suggest you let those who are interested reply.

Back