• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3search.net = scam?

Niklas

I'm not 100% sure they are a scam, but we had their search box, and when we got to $20.38, the money hasnt gotten higher at all! and when we emailed them about this, they haven't answered...

just so you know, if you gonna try them, be careful :p

They are quite new according to whois...keep us posted :)

Technical Info:
Zhang Ping
Zhang Ping (yqyqyq555@yahoo.com)
FAX: none
Room 204,No.44,Chang Road
Shanghai,
CN

Created: 07/04/2002 00:00:00
Expires: 07/04/2003 00:00:00

strange, also, i may be wrong but the address looks like something someone would type in to avoid entering real address, and the email looks made up too.

Aha! I knew I had seen 3search here, but a search in Ad Revenue only brought your thread up. I should have searched all the forums. Well this makes it easier for you to get some answers then :devious2: Shoot him an email via the forums :chinese2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by niklasvh
I'm not 100% sure they are a scam, but we had their search box, and when we got to $20.38, the money hasnt gotten higher at all! and when we emailed them about this, they haven't answered...

just so you know, if you gonna try them, be careful :p

hi,i have reviewed your ip log in our site record.the money you got all is within 5days and all the clicks are from the same ip address.And in that day around,we got more than 10,000 searches on the only term "hosting",i cant' believe it.

obviously you yourself or someone help you repeatedly click the highest bid result in our site.and i also find you signed up two accounts and use the same ip to click.
that breaks our tems.
and another bad result is because of your action ,our biggest advertisers complain to us and cancel the paid results on our site and alert us don't send them repeated clicks.that is why you can't make money after the 20.38$.
your email to me i received ,but your email's aim is to ask for cashout,your balance is not over 30$,that is our minimum cashout and also in that time i was doing hard work to contact our advertisers to back with us so i didn't reply any email.

now advertisers are back.but i hope you not to send us those bad traffic made by yourself or someone in your website
and cancle one of your account,don't use two account.And i have to return part of the money you earned to our advertisers.
I should cancle your account,but i finally decide to give you an chance because our advertisers also give us an chance.

to others here:
my address is fake ,but that don't mean i will cheat member ,thats is no means to us.ok?welcome to join us,if you don't break our terms,we will surely pay you.

if have any question ,please email me us my site's email.webmaster@3search.net

Last edited:
Re: Re: 3search.net = scam?

Originally posted by 1000000dollar

hi,i have reviewed your ip log in our site record.the money you got all is within 5days and all the clicks are from the same ip address.And in that day around,we got more than 10,000 searches on the only term "hosting",i cant' believe it.

obviously you yourself or someone help you repeatedly click the highest bid result in our site.and i also find you signed up two accounts and use the same ip to click.
that breaks our tems.
and another bad result is because of your action ,our biggest advertisers complain to us and cancel the paid results on our site and alert us don't send them repeated clicks.that is why you can't make money after the 20.38$.
your email to me i received ,but your email's aim is to ask for cashout,your balance is not over 30$,that is our minimum cashout and also in that time i was doing hard work to contact our advertisers to back with us so i didn't reply any email.

now advertisers are back.but i hope you not to send us those bad traffic made by yourself or someone in your website
and cancle one of your account,don't use two account.And i have to return part of the money you earned to our advertisers.
I should cancle your account,but i finally decide to give you an chance because our advertisers also give us an chance.

to others here:
my address is fake ,but that don't mean i will cheat member ,thats is no means to us.ok?welcome to join us,if you don't break our terms,we will surely pay you.

if have any question ,please email me us my site's email.webmaster@3search.net

First of all, I HAVE NOT SEARCHED A SINGLE TIME, and I HAVE NOT ASKED ANYONE TO DO IT!

And if they searched for hosting, the reason might be becuase we offer hosting.

And what were you talking about 2 accounts?

Could you specify that a little?

The only account we have is called 5cycom...

AND i KNOW YOU ARE LIEING when you say "they are all from the same IP", cause i can be 100% sure, they aren't!

And the reason we got the $20.38 in five days, and nothing after that is becuase the search didn't work for a few days, and after that we haven't gotten any more $$$ even if somebody searched for something.

And the reason we wanted a cashpayout before $30, was because we weren't getting any more $$$!

And why haven't you answered our emails, and pms we sent you??

Last edited:

I don't want to explain any more,our advertisers's monitor software record your traffic ip and it is the same as our record.
do you want me to post your ip log here to you to let you know if your clicks are from same ip?who is lieing?

and do you want me to post your 2 account name and detail here?
you signed up 2 account.this 2 account used the same name .

this sentence i said is wrong:"they are all come from the same ip"
it should be "they are mostly come from the same ip"
it should be right.ok?do you think it has any difference to your cheat action?
"why not reply email and pm"
I have explain why not reply email,and pm i don't receive it,i come here only for look at ad revenue posts,i don't login to see any pm.
i also don't know you pm me.

I only believe ip log,even you don't do that,your visitors may did that,that is also break our term.
"

Back