• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

35+ MB and PHP, free

DarkTemplar194

I want to host a new site Im making on a good reliable host. All I want is PHP (No MYSQL needed) and at least 30-35 megabytes of space. No ads PREFERRED, but one popup is fine (no banners) I know such things exist I just dont know where to look. BTW, preferably not Coolfreepages or Tripod.co.uk.:D

acnova has been down a way lot lately. I guess that should be expected tho, with the services they offer.

Anyway, i would try www.hostultra.com They are pretty stable, good speed, ftp, "unlimited space/transfer", and pop ups. I think they are probably your best beat.

Originally posted by Matt8
acnova has been down a way lot lately. I guess that should be expected tho, with the services they offer.

Anyway, i would try www.hostultra.com They are pretty stable, good speed, ftp, "unlimited space/transfer", and pop ups. I think they are probably your best beat.

Don't they have like 1,000 popups? :mad: r

Originally posted by DarkTemplar194

Don't they have like 1,000 popups? :mad: r

If you expect a host to stay alive and be reliable, then you should have no problems with popups. You take a little(hosting), you give a little(popups). :rolleyes:

HostUltra is the best you are gonna get, so don't expect no ads with it.

T35-No ads and Unreliable
Host.Sk-No ads and Unreliable
HostUltra-Ads and reliable

Do we see a pattern here? Ads are the only way you can get hosting that doesn't just suck. If you really got a problem with them, simply buy paid hosting!

Do we see a pattern here? Ads are the only way you can get hosting that doesn't just suck. If you really got a problem with them, simply buy paid hosting!

Host.sk is reliable just very slow, they have been around for (1-2 years ?) i think.

I think most people will agree that host.sk is pretty unreliable. They have loads of downtime. Your right though, they have been around a long time. Its hard to believe with all the abuse I am sure they get. Someday tho, they will crash and it will be just like f2s all over again. Oh the memories.

Since when did T35 have no ads? T35 has always placed popunder ads on their members' pages. Also, T35's reliability will be fixed when they move into their premium tier 1 data center.

Originally posted by Cracker

Since when did T35 have no ads? T35 has always placed popunder ads on their members' pages. Also, T35's reliability will be fixed when they move into their premium tier 1 data center.

thats waht i thought.

Oops. I haven't used them for around a year. I thought they didn't have ads anymore. My bad!

Back