• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

:(

Originally posted by StormClouds
my site was shut down for using 100 gb transfer a month.

know of any cheap ded's?:mad:

I would be "happy" if I was you. A site with 100gb traffic. WOW! unless it's traffic from downloads. Get your dedicated fast. If you don't have much $ to spend get a cheap Raq4 or 3 , at least to resolve the emergency and bring the site up soon. Later, you check with calm for a better dedicated solution.

:: Celeron 1.7 GHz
:: 256MB DDR RAM
:: 40GB 7200RPM disk
:: 5 IPs
:: 400GB of Cogent/Epik bandwidth ||OR|| 150GB of premium Level3 bandwidth
:: RedHat Linux 7.3
:: WebMin control panel free

200 setup and 89/month. 50/month extra for Cpanel

Its at Layer One in Miami.

PM me if you are interested or want more details.

OK, I bought from rackshack, I've checked em out a few months ago and they look great... I got the one with plesk because im a plesk fan :classic2:

Originally posted by StormClouds
OK, I bought from rackshack, I've checked em out a few months ago and they look great... I got the one with plesk because im a plesk fan :classic2:

Some people don't really like RackShack support.

Also, make sure you know how to run a server.

hmm i dont but everything's working fine. Rackshack support is fine to me.. server's ok, i just need the dns to change. i ssh connected to the server and reconfiged plesk so :confused2

Back