• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300mb, unlimited transfer asp.net php perl

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspwebserver

Hello guys and ladies,

I did not hear enough response for our awesome free hosting offer. Arent you interested in our free service ?

Free Win2000 Domain Hosting!!
300MB space, unlimited bandwidth, ftp, asp, ASP.NET, php, perl, wap, pop3 & web mail Frontpage Extension, Control Panel ..
http://www.aspwebserver.com/free.asp

However this serive is only available for sites with lots of traffic.

Originally posted by aspwebserver

However this serive is only available for sites with lots of traffic.

Why do you make this requirement? Do you want sites using 100 GB of transfer a month signing up for your service? :confused:

Re: Re: 300mb, unlimited transfer asp.net php perl

Ofcourse We want sites that take 100GIG per month! :D

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Why do you make this requirement? Do you want sites using 100 GB of transfer a month signing up for your service? :confused:

Our website include : domain.com is about 30gig for pages loading, 35gig for forums, and 120 gig for stories download. Would you host? hihi.

The website is received about 2500 unique hits at .com ( I don't know about the forum).

Last edited:
Yes, we will accept your site for free hosting. Please read the details on our site and send me an email with your sites url

Originally posted by WebUser
Our website include : domain.com is about 30gig for pages loading, 35gig for forums, and 120 gig for stories download. Would you host? hihi.

The website is received about 2500 unique hits at .com ( I don't know about the forum).

Originally posted by WebUser

wow you guys are actually gonna host a site that uses that much bandwidth for free??

<snip>

Nevermind, read the TOS for the site. ;)

UNLIMITED USE POLICY

High bandwidth usage: ASPwebServer offers an unlimited use policy by maintaining very large ratios of bandwidth per customer. In rare cases, ASPwebServer may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardize server performance and resources for other customers. In such instances, ASPwebServer reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.

Got to love contradicting terms of service clauses. Since when is 'unlimited'....limited? :D

Last edited:
Well, why you didn't get a response was because:
1. You're running Windows. Most people want *nix/Apache because it's what most scripts run on.
2. You're doing domain hosting. LOTS of people looking for a free host want something they don't have to pay for *at all*.
3. People must have more than 1000 unique/vis/day. Not many people will still be looking for free hosting at that amount.
ButI don't understand why people aren't responding for:
1. FTP/PHP/Perl/ASP combined.
2. 300MB of space (although I guess everyone else who has a domain takes up more than 3MB of space *looks away*)
3. POP3 _and_ Webmail - I can only think of two other free hosts that offer this off the top of my head: MadSims and CPanelHostz.

Altogether you have a good deal, although it's not for me I can't understand why there aren't more posts here :)
My 2 cents

Originally posted by aspwebserver
However this serive is only available for sites with lots of traffic. [/B]

There's your answer. Why would someone generating that much traffic cheapen their site by placing an ad saying they're hosted by whoever. That much traffic should generate enough revenue to support RELIABLE free hosting possibly with better features.

Last edited:
hoho aspwebserver.com was back! that's great! i have use their free hosting for about 6 months and i fell very satisfactory! their service is nearly perfect which i have ever seen except the FTP is slow...(I am from the people's republic of China)
1000 unique perday is too hard i think.... and this site (aspfreeserver.com)has banned the Chinese IP for signup before.:(

hmmm can u host me again? my domain is http://www.artms.net and http://www.ljan.com
i think my visitor will more and more^^

Originally posted by notnamed
Well, why you didn't get a response was because:
1. You're running Windows. Most people want *nix/Apache because it's what most scripts run on.
2. You're doing domain hosting. LOTS of people looking for a free host want something they don't have to pay for *at all*.
3. People must have more than 1000 unique/vis/day. Not many people will still be looking for free hosting at that amount.
ButI don't understand why people aren't responding for:
1. FTP/PHP/Perl/ASP combined.
2. 300MB of space (although I guess everyone else who has a domain takes up more than 3MB of space *looks away*)
3. POP3 _and_ Webmail - I can only think of two other free hosts that offer this off the top of my head: MadSims and CPanelHostz.

Altogether you have a good deal, although it's not for me I can't understand why there aren't more posts here :)
My 2 cents

it doesn't matter if u don't need it - a lot of ppl on the net 2day are just after resources to say they have them, and never yse them, and are just wasting resources, when some ppl could use them but can't afford quality paid hosting

My domain is managed by MyDomains, and I would prefer to keep it that way. That's the only reason stopping me from signing up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back