• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300MB Space/20GB Bandwidth Free cPanel Hosting - PHP, Perl, CGI, and unlimited MySQL

No, not directed at you :) Just those trolls that can't say anything nice about anything.

Jan said:
No, not directed at you :) Just those trolls that can't say anything nice about anything.

I agree that is annoying.

Anyway most of those trolls misread, its 1pt per letter, that should add up fast.

It's 10000 credits per month. You get one credit per letter in your posts. If your posts are actually useful and good (not one-liners) you'll get about 10000 credits for every 20 posts.
Sample message:
Hi guys, how are you? (17 Points)

With lots of love and kisses, flowers and all, bright shiny skys, and peace on earth, tmgavin.(79 Points)

So, 17+79=96 points per post... and everytime i type a diffrent signature.. hmmm

actually it's a good goody offer...
1 letter = 1 point . with nice categories, forum, and if active, it wouldn't be a problem. 10,000 is not much for this kind of offer (for me)... really nice...

Some important updates:

Due to a large number of people breaking the TOS, I've decided to manually approve all sign-ups. You now will have to enter a reason you want hosting.

If i had a site that used this much space and b/w then I would pay for a host...
Raytheon, you're smarter than most. ;)

Back