• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300MB Per file - Free File Hosting- Super FAST speeds!

Also just an update ONLY for FWS members:

We will be trying a paid-to-upload program.

This means, you upload a file, share it with your friends / use our service on your website (like linking to gaming files you've uploaded or whatever).

And you get paid if the file is downloaded so many times.

We are going to attempt every 1,000 times your file is downloaded you will be paid $2 via paypal. However the download MUST, MUST be legit. No automated processes or repeated downloads from the same person / IP are allowed. We will track this and you will NOT be paid.

That's it! You just get paid to use a free service!

Please contact me at rapidsharing.com ____REMOVE THIS___@gmail.com.

Or PM me.

Going to try this with FWS members first and then post it on the main site if this works :)

*If you are a website and would like to partner, please contact us also*

Does file speed depend on the URL uploaded speed ?
Because the file I'm download is going under 50KB/s and stops around 10%

Hrmms .. I tried uploading via MegaUpload and it sometimes just stop all of a sudden.
So I check my file list and it somehow goes through.

So when I try downloading it, it never finishes the download. =/

Well what I mean is, I tried uploading using URL Upload, and the url was from MegaUpload.
So I wanted to know why it would suddenly stop around half way and still say it's compeleted.

LMF_ said:
Well what I mean is, I tried uploading using URL Upload, and the url was from MegaUpload.
So I wanted to know why it would suddenly stop around half way and still say it's compeleted.

Megaupload needs you to click a button right? Well then it can't be hotlinked, therefore, you will need to download the file and upload it again.

Could be wrong, please correct me if I am.

Hi!

I'm interested in the pay-to-upload thingy. Can I register for that?

Also, I would like to tell you guys that the speed is not bad BUT the maximum I'm getting stays at around 74kB/s so if you think that's good then go try this host =)

Ah, yes. You cannot grab a file from megaupload because they also have a download counter.

You need to be linking a file like www.domain.com/file.zip. Not megaupload.com/download.php?=fileextdfs

Yes Niaoson you can, you need to register on the site, and then you need to contact me.

Well actually, it worked for me when I hotlinked a mp3 from megaupload.
When the counter reaches 0, it will say Click to Download file.
I just right click on it and copy link, then I just paste it in URL Upload.

I'm in the uk and download things from ms servers at around 800kb/s, 600 today, from your site however, just 48.8kb/s and my network was idle...

Back