• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

3000mb.com- Get 3000MB Space, 3,000MB BW, PHP/MySQL, No Posting/Ads, Inst Activation!

SfcNet

Hello,
To celebrate the grand opening of our fourth free hosting site, http://www.3000mb.com ,we have upgraded our free packages to offer:

- PHP/MySQL
- NO Ads!
- Automatica PHPBB Forum Installs!

Full Package Specs:
* 3,000 MB disk space (3 GB)
* 3,000 MB transfer (3 GB Bandwidth)
* PHP Support!
* 1 MySQL Database
* A fast, friendly tech support team
* Easy to use WYSIWYG editor
* FREE subdomain (http://username.3000megs.com)!
* Free traffic tracker (via www.3gn.be)
* Free Forum 1-click install!
* HTML/WYSIWYG editor
* FTP or browser-based file manager
* Blazing fast & reliable 99.9% network uptime on Dual Xeon servers!
* Instant activation - Requires you to have Flash (7+ recommended), to view the security measure (flash image with text).
* Resources for beginners!
* NO Ads on your pages!
* And Much, Much More!

Note: If you do not receive your activation email, please check your spam box, as some email providers filter out activation emails into the spam box. If you still do not receive the email, try resigning up with a Yahoo email account (check bulkmail box too though). Accounts not activated within 1 hr are removed, so you can resign up with the same account.

You can rest assured that we, will not go away. We have been around for over a year and operate over 10 servers across the United States.
In addition:
- Sfcnet/eMatic is privately owned and has never solicited or received any outside capital.
- Sfcnet/eMatic has no debt.
- Sfcnet/eMatic has no exit strategy. Sfcnet seeks solely to continue to operate as a profitable business.
- Sfcnet/eMatic is cash flow positive and profitable.

Thanks,
Sfcnet

Last edited:
very very fast registration

i hope its AD FREE and STABLE SERVER means last long..

thank you so much.. if the server is stable than i don't mind putting few ads but no popup.. yes nO force i can put it my self on front page. ;)

Free Domain hosting?

Hi, I signed up for free domain hosting but there is nowhere to add my domain name in the free hosting manager area. Also when I signed up I was told no ads of any kind ... but in your welcome message it says that there are ads on the web site?? Which is it?

Hi,
Sorry, domain hosting is not offered. Where did you sign up for it? However, you can sign up for a subdomain and forward your domain to it (basically the same, people can use your domain AND subdomain).

No ads of any kind, the welcome message is wrong. If you check your webpage there shouldn't be any forced ads.

maxout,
thanks for the suggestion :), but fantistico doesn't support our panel :(.

Thanks,
sfcnet

Hi,
Of course you can sign up for multiple accounts ;). Although they have to have unique content.

Thanks,
sfcnet

Seems like a great service. I signed up and was activated immediately. I'm somewhat apprehensive about the no ads part of this though as there are several places on the site which reference ads. I also noticed that the free php forum does have a banner. It looks like I should be able to upload my own php forum though and If everything goes as promised then I should have an adfree environment.

My question though is how long will that last? I noticed that this site is a part of a bigger group which requires ads. Will you start requiring ads as soon as I get up and going?

I have problems with the FTP. Also, when I set up the free forum, what's the user/pass combo I need to use to maintain that? How up to date is that version of phpbb? Seems like a good service, but the FTP thing bothers me. Also, it appears you can't install your own board. .htaccess files are not allowed to be uploaded on the forum.

I really like this service, but I really wanted to customize my own board.

It also appears that there's no way to install phpBB themes and mods.

Last edited:
on the bottom of the site it says:

So What's the Catch?
There is none! You only have to follow our guidelines and we place a small collapsible text banner on your page. That's right, only quality web hosting and reliable servers! Sign up today for some speedy hosting!

So wouldn't the text banner be the catch and aren't they considered ads?

just want to make sure. :)

I signed up for an account last night. It has instant activation which is nice.
I am not seeing any banners placed on my pages at this time. The hosting seems pretty nice.

I am having some problems with the xpanel though. It is coded in cgi and it doesn't work very well at all. Can't seem to add a database, or do anything in the contol panel for, that matter. I really wish they would find another control panel ... preferably php powered.

Back