• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$300 Reward

Excelex.net

On April 15th at 12:31 AM, Excelex.net suffered a 1gigabit per second DDoS attack... The delinquint who did this will be getting a hugh jazz fine of $100,000 USD as it is a Federal Offense... If you can give me any information leading me to this person, You will be given a $300 reward.. This attack took out our whole switch... If you can do this we will owe you our gratitude and whatever else...

Unfortunately for you the information you can retrieve won't be of much use. Most if not all of the computers that attacked you are hacked "drone" boxes that were told to attack you. The best option you have is to find out what the people were trying to take down and move it to a DDoS protected datacenter that specializes in protecting against and handling these attacks.

Sorry that we can't be of more help but, it is simply nearly impossible to trace who did this.

we found a new datacenter this one is DoS ready the last one wasn't at all, we had filters up but we can only do so much.... This one can filter packets well, Am still looking for the script kiddie... Excelex.net probably looks really unrealiable but I assure you that this could happen to anyone...

If your boxed has been hacked, then the chances of you finding the person who did this to you are very slim. The hacker would have removed all traces left behind in log files etc... Maybe you can obtain a ip access list from your isp ?

Only the DC would have an access records to the box, possibly they run a monitor. You could ask as DC's like to be able to nail them. ISP is a personal thing DC use providers on multiple lines, hopefully all lines were firewalled and the firewall logs would be inaccessible to any hacker, so they (hopefully) would show access attempts. Again back to the DC.

lol...only $300...some people offer like a grand for info....but i guess since u lots a lot u cant give much....hope soemone can help ya out.

The money isn't really the question - it's the fact that you take these assholes out of the loop :knockedou

Decker said:
The money isn't really the question - it's the fact that you take these assholes out of the loop :knockedou
True that. It's sad that people find this stuff fun.
What ever happened to playing outside?

Back