• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300/800 mb unlimated datatransfer!

foxhound said:
Are you thinking properly? What do free email accounts have to do with bandwidth? Emails take up space not bandwidth. In any case anyone can use whatever email they feel like using.
Yes, however I do strongly believe that Gmail is breaking the law. They content-scan for commercial gain incoming emails, said emails belonging to non-subscribers. This constitutes:

1. Data collection without consent.
1a. (Potentially) personal data collection without consent.
2. Commercial use of private and confidential information without consent.

And breaches the following laws: Privacy Act 1988, Telecommunications (Interception) Act 1979.

And secondly, this "host" is breaking forum rules I shall refer you:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47714
From now on we no longer allow hosts to post "unlimited" or "unmetered" hosting offers.

There is no such thing as unlimited space or unlimited bandwidth etc, since hard drives are limited and bandwidth cost money and has a limit.

Respect your customers, don't claim to offer something that is simply not possible.
And for the purposes of linking that rule to this forum:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39819
Since this site is mainly about Free Hosting we have decided to create a new forum for free hosts to advertise their offers (one thread per week only).

We already have a forum for pay hosts entitled "Webhosting offers". The same rules apply to this forum.

pff

You talk to much man whuy don't you shutup and go and go to another host my friend.
i will edit the tekst unlimated in(200gb) ok

:)

manara said:
You talk to much man whuy don't you shutup and go and go to another host my friend.

We are just giving feedback so for a guy that hosts other people, your pretty ignorant. :shame:

Last edited:
manara said:

I've been a member here for more than 3 years. I've seen many hosts come and go. Guess how many hosts in that time have come but not gone offering "unlimited bandwidth" either for paid hosting or for free hosting?

Check the forums if you like, see if other hosts who offer said amounts stay in business. You may not think clients can use said amounts now - but later you will find that *some* can generate huge amounts of traffic; with large pages (you know the philosophy - "any standard webpage should be under 10kb" - but what if each of their pages is 300kb?)

It's good that you're offering free hosting, but offer what you know you can provide - not what isn't going to be possible. I do wish you the best with your offer though, and hope you make the decisions that will allow you to offer it for many years to come.

Francy24 said:
Very nice offer.
Which control panel do you use? CPanel ?
Thanks in advance
I will send you a mail soon
If I Am Not Wrong...He Is Using Zpanel Not Cpanel...

The reason he's offering unlimited bandwidth is because he's on a DSL line. He has no bandwidth limit imposed by his ISP, so he'll offer unlimited BW to hosting customers. Of course, the line speed isn't going to be anywhere near what you'd get with a real web host, so the maximum that everyone he's hosting could transfer (combined) is preset at whatever you'd get if you maxed out his upload 24x7.

I have an account also but i cant login, im getting these messages:

Warning: main(templates//template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\host\zpanel.php on line 70

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'templates//template.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/Program Files/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\host\zpanel.php on line 70

Notice: Undefined variable: title in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\host\includes\tracking.php on line 45
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help!

Last edited:
Back