• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

300/800 mb unlimated datatransfer!

manara

Im offering 300/800mb webspace for free and 200gb datatransfer
ftp
mysql
php
asp
and controlpanel:bandit2:
no registrations no forum posting or other bullshit :shame:
just send a email to me

manaramb@gmail.com
with

yourname
username
password
and wish pakket you want 800 mb or 300 mb

Last edited:
Already sent the mail to you
my email:whlcr@msn.com
You can permit Chinese website?

Last edited:
Manara, there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. When do you cap it? 500MB? 10GB? 100GB? Don't offer what you can't provide - and NO ONE can provide unlimited bandwidth.

thnx my name is aziz manara is the website :)

asp is not working i m sorry for that

i will fix it so i have to reset the router so the servers will be down for 10 minuts

sorry for that :cry2:

manara said:
Im offering 300/800mb webspace for free
ftp
mysql
php
asp
and controlpanel:bandit2:
no registrations no forum posting or other bullshit :shame:
just send a email to me

manaramb@gmail.com
with

yourname
username
password
and wish pakket you want 800 mb or 300 mb

EMAIL SENT!

manara help me! FTP cant work. What ftp address to I enter. Just manara.nl? Also I create new directories and I try to go in them and it says they dont exsist, then I go to delete them and they are still there. What is up?? MY user name there is msett.

Matt

manara said:
we will cap at 200gb because no one can use so much i said its unlimated
So what you're saying is that until your users use 200GB bandwidth you will not limit their bandwidth? Yeah sure - why do YOU use a free email account then? Either way 200GB is less than 201GB which is less than the "unlimited" you promised.

Meksilon said:
So what you're saying is that until your users use 200GB bandwidth you will not limit their bandwidth? Yeah sure - why do YOU use a free email account then? Either way 200GB is less than 201GB which is less than the "unlimited" you promised.

Are you thinking properly? What do free email accounts have to do with bandwidth? Emails take up space not bandwidth. In any case anyone can use whatever email they feel like using. Maybe he thought his other account would get spammed or such, that's not the point anyhow. Why are you harrasing this host when you have yet actually been hosted by him. The unlimited data transfer may not well be unlimited but 200 gb's is a huge ammount for one person to use. The part in bold did you figure that out by yourself or did you get a harvard mathmatician to help you deduce that? Because I sure wouldn't have figured out 200 would be less than 201. In terms of how you take the word unlimited 200 could be unlimited to a person because they might not reach the number so it never ends for them.

Back