• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[2interactive.Net] - Expressions of Interest

Are you interested in this new brand of free hosting?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

icontact

Hello All,

I was a little unsure of where to post this, I considered Ads & offers but it doesnt exactly fall into that category. Like the title suggests, I'm looking for expressions of interests towards this new venture that I personally wish to undertake.

2interactive.Net is an arm of iContact-Hosting.Com which has been providing the highest possible standard in free hosting for over 18 months, we have worked hard in establishing a reputable name and have chosen only the best sites we can possibly host. We would like to continue this trend and offer a central point (2interactive.net) as different brand to that of iContact-Hosting which will focus itself on free hosting and nothing else. For those that know of iContact-Hosting, we are a hybrid type of host where we combine both free and paid hosting.

We aim to provide hosting for the true "webmasters" and be managed by experienced moderators and admins. In order to do this we are looking for staff within the hosting community to help us run this exciting venture, but before we start doing that we would like to get some feedback to see if we can gain enough interest for this project to go ahead.

By dedicating this brand to free hosting we are by no means lowering the standards of websites that we would consider for hosting. The same criterias will still be enforced as our original hosting offer.

Thank you for your time in reading this, if you have any questions please post them here or you can send me a PM if you do not wish to discuss it here.

Back