• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

???????

Master_tee

Anyone Know Where I Could Get Hosting Sign up Script (free) I Have A Server From Rackspace Not Shack And Want To Start A Hosting Company Any Ideas???:confused:

Originally posted by master_tee
Anyone Know Where I Could Get Hosting Sign up Script (free) I Have A Server From Rackspace Not Shack And Want To Start A Hosting Company Any Ideas???:confused:
there`s a few,email me & i`ll send ya a list ,ma email is dcdepot@msn.com (also my msn messenger name,add me ifya got it)

also if ya need any help then i`m your man you want ;)

Last edited:
well you got your hotscript.com also there is plesk.com and there is an open source one on sourceforge.net....good luck!

Originally posted by master_tee

I'd say just write one. Writing a signup script usually isn't
that difficult unless your server happens to be a Windows
machine. On the other hand, I thought they offer
Plesk over there at RackSpace ???

In any case, sounds like maybe a server isn't such a good
idea. Maybe you might want to consider starting out as a reseller .... that's usually a much better way to learn all
about the business while keeping your expenses
way down in the process.

Hey all,
I am back once again. I was wondering if you knew of any compatible hosting scripts for windows, and if it doesn't support an windows ftp software like bulletproof ftp then would it be possible if i could modify it ?

Thanks,
Paul.

if you know how to create accounts and such from root then do it from there and make a webpae with a formmail and process the apps manually...that way you may even be better off and protected

Back