• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

250MB, 20GB Traffic/day, FTP, Browser, Filestorage, Instant Signup, No Ads

the files loaded very fast and i thought i had made the right choice with this site. i spent hours uploading files and now the files are GONE! i can't even log it. it says wrong password. no files are streaming from my other site and i can't even log in to see what the problem is. i tried to sign up with the same user name and it says it's taken so it must still be there, but i just don't understand what happened. now i'm looking for a more reliable site. i've only had this account for like a day or two. wtf!!

shiestyho said:
the files loaded very fast and i thought i had made the right choice with this site. i spent hours uploading files and now the files are GONE! i can't even log it. it says wrong password. no files are streaming from my other site and i can't even log in to see what the problem is. i tried to sign up with the same user name and it says it's taken so it must still be there, but i just don't understand what happened. now i'm looking for a more reliable site. i've only had this account for like a day or two. wtf!!

well we delete sites with more then 20GB traffic/day and accounts which contain copyrighted content

you should atleast give a warning msg, before deleting high traffic site.

one spends so much time to upload and set up his site.you go gaga and delete their stuff just that, they used up yur resources ONE DAY.

well how should I warn the account holder? :p
it's instant hosting without registration so I cannot warn the user, that's how it works.

You guys suck. I hosted a couple video captures done in an emulator (nothing illegal about video captures) and after one day, my account is gone.

the coolest file host! 100 times batter than xthost.info! im very happy using this service! the server is fast! 3 account/ip....

Great

This host is great. i tried about 5 free host to upload my site, but all of them somehow won't let my site work (frame problems or something). this host does support it. this is one of the best free hosts around!:classic2: :)

they delete my account today! i not store any illegal file. i & my friend visit my site daily. i dont think my site using more then 20GB traffic/day. Why Kunde? Why? Dont register if u are afraid loosing ur file!

deleted my account for no reason.. taking less than 1mb bandwith, a 20KB file... any explanations? that isn't right... i even created that file, impossible to be a copyright.

kunde said:
well we delete sites with more then 20GB traffic/day and accounts which contain copyrighted content

Why delete the account when it's only should be suspended for that day because of the bandwidth usage? that's unreasonable.

Back