• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

250MB, 20GB Traffic/day, FTP, Browser, Filestorage, Instant Signup, No Ads

kUnde

Hello
we have increased the daily Bandwidth to 20GB!
http://fsphost.com
We offer:
250MB Webspace
20GB Traffic/day
Browser and FTP upload
Instant signup - no registration
No ads on the userpages
No Filesize limit
Filestorage allowed!
Hotlinking allowed!
Fast server located in Germany

Browser upload filesize is limited to 50MB, FTP filesize is 250MB

Good good, I have used your services and I think you are the best free file host. Wish your services continue grow greates.

I'm not saying its not good (haven't tried it out yet) but if there's no MySQL and no PHP support, few would want it. No MySQL means people can't setup forums. Also, PHP is now very commonly use for membership scripts and other scripts like counters and including.

well but this is a filestorage service not some sort of forums hosts ;)
it's more like "one click file hosters" but you have an account.

hmmm... if that's the case maybe the space u're offering is a tad too little... consider filelodge as ur target

Hmm... i just signed up and i am uploading a file to test the speed. also, since we can create multiple accounts, why not you just raise the bandwidth and space?

well why do 1 click filehoster only allow e.g. 100MB per file but multiple uploads? it's because to make some limitations.

I think it is right, 250MB is not little, and you can have multiple accounts. Beside that, fsphost allow you upload file by FTP (I have not seen other filehost allow this ferture) and 20GB BW per day not per month like others filehost (6000GB per month very very much). With me, this is a best free filehost.

Ok, I'll Put Back My Orginal Post. My Problem Is Now Fixed.

Holy Son Of Whoever Your God Is! :eek2: This Is The Best Free Web Host In The Planet!!! :wink2:

Last edited:
Back