• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2010 Olympics

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
We're 7 days away from the Olympics. Anyone watching? I know what I'll be watching, go go Brodeur and Luongo!

Take out the Sweedes, Americans, Russians, and everyone!

ups, 2010 Olympic, I am not really aware of it,my eyes still stuck and focus on world cup that I think will reduce Olympic fans if the show case happen in the same time ;)

ups, 2010 Olympic, I am not really aware of it,my eyes still stuck and focus on world cup that I think will reduce Olympic fans if the show case happen in the same time ;)

The world cup starts in June. What makes you think the Olympics are in June when I said it is 7 days away? :S

There is absolutely NO way the Olympic exposure would be diminished by the World Cup.

i know i'll be watching the louge. What's you guys' favorite events?

brodeurcelebrateswin.jpg

hahaha

like Luongo is going to see any action at all. The way Fleury has been playing he's definitely the number 2 guy behind Brodeur.

i dont really care about the Olympics, never have, so, i doubt i will be watching. im more interested in a new season of Always Sunny in Philadelphia. :p

The only olympic sport that interests me is beach volleyball. So unless they have that in the winter olympics, I don't think I'll be watching.

The only olympic sport that interests me is beach volleyball. So unless they have that in the winter olympics, I don't think I'll be watching.

They do, they play inside igloos :)

@BV Yes, that one. Also I was talking about team Canada for the goalies.

I love being weird.

Watch your tubes tomorrow, Arnold Schwarzenegger is running the torch tomorrow to Stanley Park!

Back