• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$20/year unlimited webspace, webhosting good or bad?

gone gone

I haven't been able to get to their site for about a month now. I'm guessing they went under.

So for $26.95 I can get a Domain name and hosting for a year, this is offer seems unreal, has anyone reading this joined yet and what is their support like?

So sinse posting the above my figure has now gone up to - $ 38.95, any other offers on that...lol

Maybe they charge a penny a kb too ;)

I geuss they could offer unlimmited space as long as they keep adding new hard drives befor the current hard drive ran out of space

but thats not going to be able to support quality

Their unlimited Win 2k plan is with fasthosts.com
tacidblue is just a reseller of fasthosts.com

for UNIX plan, I think they are the reseller of apollohosting.com

I was one of their members before. I am now a reseller of don host. I left there because their support is extremly poor~

Originally posted by YUPAPA

I was one of their members before.

Got you at last! HE HE HE! ;):D

BTW how do they manage to ---- up so big when they are only reselling? Quite an achievement. That Chang guy doesn't seem trustworthy at all.

IMHO, i wud never trust someone with my webhosting who is lying or using questionable biz practices right from the begining. Anybody with a little commonsense wud know there is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth and unlimited web space. If that was really the case, Yahoo would be too happy to switch over to them !

Back