• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20 GB space, PHP and MySQL support, no ads, host your own domain - 1stFreeHosting

I don't believe that we have that many restrictions.
All the restrictions are there to protect your files and website. Security is the most important aspect for us.

any control panel are fine with me as long as the server are reliable and long last .
am tiring of moving my site here and there and keep uploading the same things

Sorry to tell you that you had been blocked by China's ISP .Now we can visit your homepage,but we cannot open all your clients' sites.

Sorry to tell you that you had been blocked by China's ISP .Now we can visit your homepage,but we cannot open all your clients' sites.

Please email our support team with your IP so that we can have a look at this.

The reason that I asked for those details is that we are seeing numerous visitors from China so I don't think it's a country wide problem.

well, if i'd work only with html i'll probably sign up, but, im an php/mysql programmer and this host have many restriction's, .htaccess doesn't work right?

Oh Well, I've registered this few days before and it has cause me some problems...
I've pointed my co.cc domain to 1stFreeHosting nameservers and waiting it to change.

Unluckily, when I try to visits my sites (after added it in LayerdPanel as addOn domain), the page directed me to another address, I've forgot the exact address but it's something like http://xxxxx/blog4/index.php (etc)

Any idea to do with this? Anyway, I've canceled my account and also deleted my co.cc domain :confused4 :confused4

Bad luck =(

Back