• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

20¢ per click

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
clicks.firstname.com offers 20 cents per click. you can use their banners or what ever text you like i havent tried them yet but it think it is good

It's not a CPC but one of those pay per click through(?). can't remember the proper name. basically they have to sign up b4 u get payed.
pretty good program.

That Sucks

So does that mean that your visitors have to click twice on each link? That would mean that you are only getting 10 cents per click on average then.

No, i think it means that you wont get paid unless the user click on the banner, THEN signs up...

In general, things where people actually have to signup does not generate as much revenue as standard CPM banner clicks...so thats why they pay more...

Very true! I have a site with high click through rates (probaly people wanting to escape :) ), but very low sign-up rates... be careful which advertisers you choose!

Good Luck!

Also, for those of you who put things on your site like: "Please click on this banner and signup for this service or all the good stuff im offering will die" ...

People viewing your site usually will do just that, but put garbage information in the signup. Then the AD company will see this, and unfortunately think you are a warez site or something, and take away your money for the month and kill your account.

Thus, clickthroughs or so much better (and safer) :)

[Edited by cds on 11-05-2000 at 12:54 PM]

Lets just say it was a friend.... </end sarcasm> hehe :D

I have now realized that this is not the thing to do, unless you like losing money...haha :)

Yeah, they need to bring out WEBlaws :) or something... it's really annoying to think that you've got a winning advertiser then to have you account cancelled two days before payout :(.
They should have to give you a few days notice of something!

definately

they should tell you a couple of days after sign-up, not before payout... i wasn't even doing anything wrong, stupid dimeclicks...

Back