• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 ways you can get paid!

mudi

hey ...
I have heard these two ways you can earn money ....

Surf the web and get paid

Be online and get paid

is it true they pay?

and which one is the best one(pays the most $)

thanxs in advance!

Actually there is one alive and paying. Rates are 10 cents an hour though, but they have a paid 2 click so you can earn more minumum payout is 25 bucks. its a bit differnt than others as you actually have to be on there website instead of running a surf bar.
you get paid for Chatting, Playing games, and more the url is http://www.cashglow.com I go on the chat every so often and from what i heard they pay and they only had money troubles once (when they were selling and someone else bought it) but anyways they are really nice there.
But i must note: You wont make much money! you will make a bit probably But not alot.

www.emailcash.com.au - very strong company and one of the most busiest in Australia (mind it's for aussie residents only, though they are considering opening in the US)

You get paid for surveys, clicking, buying things from their Reward Partners (the more you spend, the more you get) - chatting, games, getting article in their online magazine published - then when you get points you can put them in the bank to gain interest or convert to cash with either Open Market or Weekly Exchange (exchange rate varies)

I've been with them for a number of years, and they're great! A number of magazines recommend them, and they advertise on television and radio (not something done by a dying company)

they also have a nice friendly community which becomes like a second family - and even their members make websites devoted to the emailcash community :)

www.emailcash.com.au :)

Many get paid compannies died :(
I think the most important of get paid is have a lot of downline. Because from your downline you will earn some money.

spedia.net is a scam. They paid a few people but alot of people I knwo have now been ripped off by this place.

How to get paid with surveys:

1) Sign up as a 35 year old housewife with 4 kids ages 4-12, married, 2 mini-vans, mortgaged house, both husband and you work, check mark just about everything on their sign-up sheet (movies weekly, dining out weekly, buy new cars every other year, computers every other year, etc), hubby makes $75k a year and wife makes $60k (believable). In other words, you're a upper-middle class family. :)

2) Fill out surveys

3) Get paid $5. ROTFLMAO

Last edited:
Back