• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 stupid questions

In my humble opinion, the no life club is.....(add you own unoffensive adjective - I'm too scared! :D)

I think it would be easier for everyone, especially those who speac english as a second or third or fourth language, to use the full phrase instead of abbreviations. I think NLC is dumb.

I think NLC is Mega Dumb. And yeah, I've looked under my name. I wasn't given an option. :(

Unlike some people, i am not proud to be accused of having no "life" I consider it an insult, but thats ok. I can cope :)

Originally posted by meow
I think NLC is Mega Dumb. And yeah, I've looked under my name. I wasn't given an option. :(
Yeah, NLC sure is shit. Which is why everybody should post like hell until they reach 1500 posts. :D

BTW, I've always wondered what (sp?) means.

you should be proud of who ya are
If your in the NLC then thats just who ya are so be proud :)

I think it would be easier for everyone, especially those who speac english as a second or third or fourth language, to use the full phrase instead of abbreviations. I think NLC is dumb.

I think just about everyone on this board speaks english

Back