• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2 domains, 1 account

Status
Not open for further replies.

luan

Well, it's that time of year again - looking for a new host as my old one (who was quite good) decides that I have more money, so charges twice as much for the coming year as previously.

Seeking a hosting package which:

1/ is as cheap as possible - < $3/month
2/ allows me to host both of my domain names
3/ has ftp
4/ has cgi, php
5/ has mysql - at least 3 databases/tables please.
6/ at least 200mb space, "unlimited" data transfer
7/ pop mail
8/ reasonable uptime

9/ will not give me a low price this year, and increase the price ridiculously next year.

All I want to do host my vanity email (which I forward to gmail anyway), a wordpress blog which I use for my personal notes, and a personal photoalbum which only my close friends ever view.

Thanks.

Ok.

I would be happy to host you. However, you have to realise something very important. There is No Such Thing as Unlimited Transfer. Never was and never will be.
If you want a custom plan of 200MB of space, 2 GB of Transfer plus the other stuff you mentioned and more, contact me and we can do that for you.

info @ deise-host.com

Our site, http://www.deise-host.com

Regards,
Dan

I can offer this to you as a custom package. Just so you know there is no such thing as unlimited but I'll give you 10GB of bandwidth. If you are starting to run out of bandwidth just e-mail me and I'll up it at no extra charge. For what you want hosting for this sould be lots.

As for the cost and payment options:
Paypal Only
Yearly: $18.00 - Save $6.00
Monthly: $2.00

PM me

Thanks for the replies.

I realise that there is no such thing as unlimited transfers, hence I put the quotation marks around it. Clearly, the way I am using my hosting, I will never reach any reasonable limit - at the moment I barely use 100mb a month. What I want to avoid is some kind of limit that, if I did for some unusual reason go over, gets me charged. I figured if the plan was "unlimited", should this happen, the most the host could do is shut me down.

I'll wait a while longer to see if there are any more replies. I'll take up the offer of the cheapest person...

Oh, just one more thing, I'll need some form of web-management system, as I would have no idea how to change settings/ create tables/ etc any other way.

Hello luan,

As previously stated it's impossible to give unlimited bandwidth. That said, our Economy Plan sounds perfect for you. The Economy Plan includes:

- 1 GB Webspace
- 10 GB Bandwidth
- 10 Email Accounts
- 15 FTP Accounts
- 10 MySQL Databases
- 5 Add-On Domains
- cPanel
- ClickBe! Site Designer
- PHP, CGI, Perl
All for the discounted price of $2.62/month or $38/year including a free domain.

If this is too much for you we can also offer you a custom plan. We can host your exact requirements for $2/month, but with only 5GB bandwidth.

If you are interested please contact sales@visagehosting.com or PM me on these forums. Thanks!

VisageHosting.com

Though, I will not repeat what the other host's has said.

But, I can provide you with these.

Storage: 250mb
Bandwidth: 10gb
Features: unmetered
Cpanel 10
Fantasico
99.9% Up Time
Price: $2.95 per month

PM/Contact me if your interested

Divinity Host.net

evenly by offering unmeterd im disrespecting my clients so removed offer.....

Last edited:
Hello luan,

As it was previously said by other hosts about unlimited bandwidth, we can offer you the following plan:

Mini
250mb Space
1875mb Bandwidth
$1.05/month
$11.99/year
Click here to order.

Instant Activation! Your account will be created straight away right after you signup.

Features:
• cPanel and Fantastico
• PHP, mySQL, Perl, CGI
• Custom 404 Error Pages
• Microsoft Frontpage Extensions
• Unlimited mySQL databases, FTP accounts, addon & parked domains, e-mail accounts and all other features!

More Information
- PayPal and Credit Card accepted
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- $0 Setup Fee
- 99.5% Uptime

If you exceed your bandwidth limit, your websites will become unavailable until the end of the month. We will not charge you extra.

It is very unlikely that we will change our plan prices, however, if we do, we will keep the prices of our current customers, and charge our new customers the new prices. So this shouldn't be a problem.

You can host as many websites/domains as you like with this package, it's called Addon Domain(s).

** Custom plans are available, if you would like one, please contact us.
** All hosting plans can be paid for monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.

Support
E-mail: support@frosthost.net (Contact-Form?)
MSN: gopzap@gopzap.net
Live Help: Click here (When Available)

Last edited:
Spoilt Host
http://www.spoilthost.com

If you are using 100MB/month on average, and have been doing so for a year, then why would you worry about going over so much? We at Spoilt Host can offer you the following custom plan, however we would be more than willing to give you free upgrades on your bandwidth limit if you outrun your quota -- We have done this with current clients who have needed more bandwidth.

If you have any questions please contact us, using the contact information provided below.

250MB Space
2GB Bandwidth
$2.95/month

This package would come with,
25 Email Accounts
5 Email Lists
Unlimited Email Forwarders
10 FTP Accounts
10 MySQL Databases
10 Subdomains
10 Addon Domains
10 Parked Domains

Please note that all of our hosting plans come with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 99.9% uptime guarantee.

If you have any questions please contact us, using the contact information provided below.

Contact Information
Sales Department: sales [at] spoilthost (dot) com
Online Contact Form: http://www.spoilthost.com/contact.php
Helpdesk: http://support.spoilthost.com
Forum: http://www.spoilthost.com/forum

well since you'r from au same as me ill host it for you for $3 p/m :D

email me if u wont me to host it :D sales@illusion-hosting.net

Well, it's that time of year again - looking for a new host as my old one (who was quite good) decides that I have more money, so charges twice as much for the coming year as previously.

Seeking a hosting package which:

1/ is as cheap as possible - < $3/month
2/ allows me to host both of my domain names
3/ has ftp
4/ has cgi, php
5/ has mysql - at least 3 databases/tables please.
6/ at least 200mb space, "unlimited" data transfer
7/ pop mail
8/ reasonable uptime

9/ will not give me a low price this year, and increase the price ridiculously next year.

All I want to do host my vanity email (which I forward to gmail anyway), a wordpress blog which I use for my personal notes, and a personal photoalbum which only my close friends ever view.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Although I hope I am not offending anyone in doing so, I thought I might leave some feedback.

I ended up choosing Visage Hosting for these reasons:

1/ Their website was not a cut and paste job, with a half decent logo that didn't look like some kid designed it. Even if it is not a reflection of how good a webhost is, at least it gives the impression that they cared enough to design it properly, or at least pay someone to design it.

2/ They had an uptime of over 99%, which was monitored by a seemingly independent website over more than 100 days.

3/ They offered the best deal for the price.

I don't know why everyone keeps on telling me about the unlimited plan thing. I have explained my reasons - I don't want to be caught out paying a huge fee, although it is unlikely to happen one can never be too cautious. Yes, I understand that I get what I paid for - that's why I came here to look for a host! Maybe I should have stated that I'm older than 12 (I'm 29).

Thank you for all your responses, it was greatly appreciated.

Thank you for choosing us, we hope you enjoy your stay :)

If you need any assistance don't hessitate to ask!

At ShellCentral.net we can provide the service you are looking for. We are currently running a 25% off special which lasts for the life of the account.:
You also get: ftp, cgi, php, mysql, pop email.

Beginner Package (Normally $2.99/mo): Now: $2.25
1000mb Quota
10GB Transfer
Click Here To Order a Web Hosting Account

*14 Day Money Back Guarantee*
Coupon Code: 25%off1206

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back