• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$2 CPM Beta Testers Needed

Cow:
Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
Cheap Bastard, my connection to http://www.clickheretofind.com/ has been boosted dramatically! It also no longer comes anywhere near the mass spamming banners of before!

Now it's just a good site! I gladly redirect all my useless (people who try to leave before they enter the website) traffic to them. And make a fair sum of money. :)

i'm on DSL and it still loads slow. There still is a popup, an exit, and even the exit has yet another exit.

Czar:
i was mainly talking to cow.

Robert from SI:
It's a rough estimate. My results were 95% not counted so i figured it was fairly safe to say 90%. You're right, the connection to clickheretofind has improved somewhat over the last... 6 months. Your program no doubt has too... I thought these posts were opinionated too though.
Shoot me if i'm wrong (but please make it quick;))

Somehow I seem to have missed seeing a few posts before making my previous response. I apologise for repeating the info about GoTo.com, and for being excessively critical of Megabuxx' program. I hadn't read his last post. ;)

I just want to say Megabuxx, if you do count pops before the page has loaded, then that is enough to give you an advantage over several of your competitors as far as payment goes - but you may find it hard to justify this policy to advertisers.

Originally posted by Cheap Bastard
Cow:

i'm on DSL and it still loads slow. There still is a popup, an exit, and even the exit has yet another exit.

Thanks for the excellent title! ;)

The pop-up is not largely graphically enhanced, no where near the size of popuptraffic.com's it's tiny!

Also, It only takes me the minimal 5 sec to get a fully loaded page, no other sites match that one!

Czar:
i was mainly talking to cow.

And obviously ignored his brilliant opinion! :(

Robert from SI:
It's a rough estimate. My results were 95% not counted so i figured it was fairly safe to say 90%. You're right, the connection to clickheretofind has improved somewhat over the last... 6 months. Your program no doubt has too... I thought these posts were opinionated too though.
Shoot me if i'm wrong (but please make it quick;))
[/quote]

*BANG* :)

is this site dead now ???? anyway i could use a program that can count like 90% of the popups - is there a site like that out there ?

Back