• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

2-10gb space 5-15gb bw

Status
Not open for further replies.

eg0_

I am looking to host a small traffic website with space for small files (roughly 25mb piece - game replayes). Currently the site has lightweight traffic (less than 200mb month), but I have strong confidence the site will expand exponentially within year or so. It is important that package can be upgraded with reasonable prices.

I left room for your offers as I am not exactly sure what I will need, except CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am currently hosting the site on amasing provider (customer relationship wise), but unfortunately the prices (generally in Finland) are not competetive (I currently have 200mb/1gb for 64 USD/annual).

I prefer visa electron or paypal payment and server should have good route to europe as majority of the target group is located in europe.

If possible I would appreciate downloadable test file for checking the transfer rate between your server and me, thanks.

Oh and I prefer cPanel or equilevant (if another demo login please) software. I could be also interested in co-operation, I can provide more details by pm.

Last edited:
Hello
Brightstar Hosting would like to offer you the following custom Package

2gb space
15gb bw
unlimited everything else
$4.99/month or $50/year

(for reference) we can also do 1gb space, 30gb bw for $5.75/month

Both space and bw are easiliy upgraded for a decent rate

please pm me and I will set you up for a speed test

due to the fact that your visitors will generally be from Europe we recommend going with our server in Germany
however this server uses directadmin instead of cpanel but directadmin is very easy to use and we can provide you with a demo, else we can provide you with cpanel but it would be located in USA the server

we accept paypal,e-gold,sfipay and alertpay
pm me to order as its a custom package
thanks
bryceton
admin of brightstar hosting

Hello,

You can sell take advantage of our 25% off for LIFE using the coupon code B2S!

Our Starter Plan:
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts
25 mySQL Databases
25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
99.9% Uptime Guarantee with 14 days money back
Read Reviews and Uptime here
BUY NOW for only $2.59/month (after 25% off for life)

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com for more information or to order. Also feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com or myself personally.

Best regards,

Tang

Hello eg0_,

Our Economy Plan is perfect for your low-traffic site with plenty of room for upgrades as we also offer 3 other hosting plans. Our servers are located in Florida, but still have a great link to Europe (as you can see on the test file on our home page).

Economy Plan:
- 1 GB Webspace
- 10 GB Bandwidth
- 10 Email Accounts
- 15 FTP Accounts
- 10 MySQL Databases
- 5 Add-On Domains
- cPanel
- ClickBe! Site Designer
- PHP, CGI, Perl
- $3.49 per month!

If you are interested, please visit http://www.visagehosting.com or contact sales@visagehosting.com if you have any questions.

We accept paypal only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back