• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

$2.00 /yr Hosting?

Jackel.ca

Hi,

I really don't need much. I'm looking for a very small shared hosting package. cPanel preferred but will accept others. 500-1GB space, and likely 10GB bandwidth /month and a few mysql db's as well as php and email support. Most my of work is local but id like to have the option to expose it on the WWW.

Thank you.

$2/year? Might as well go with free hosting at this point. You are not going to get any decent paid hosting for $0.17/mo. I honestly thought this thread was a joke when I first saw it. A year's hosting for less than the cost of a cup of coffee.....

Hi Jackel.ca, I agree with wswd, it will be very difficult to find hosting for $2/yr, plus if you want good support when you need it and good uptime, it's worth paying a bit more. If you don't have the budget right now, then maybe it would be best to try a free hosting plan and see if it works for you. We currently have some great offers, you can get up to 32% lifetime discount on your cPanel hosting plan.

Even godaddy dedicated hosting for beginners practicing with wordpress is also $ 12 / year
I do not think there is any hosting that suits your requirements
Follow DAC's guide is the best way for you

You get what you pay for. You need to go for decent host not for the cheap one. I would suggest kvchosting, knownhost

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

What does $2.00 /yr Hosting mean?

I don't think there is some hosting provider that will give you at the price you suggested. Not even us.

You can rather go and try for FREE hosting.

Hi,

I really don't need much. I'm looking for a very small shared hosting package. cPanel preferred but will accept others. 500-1GB space, and likely 10GB bandwidth /month and a few mysql db's as well as php and email support. Most my of work is local but id like to have the option to expose it on the WWW.

Thank you.

Come join Orange Internet

Free SSD Web Hosting:

Back