• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1uhost.com any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt8

All? No, ALL!
NLC
Now i know they say "unlimited" a few too many times in the hosting plans, but I was wondering if anyone had an experience with them? And i know unlimited doesn't exist...but i dont plan on using much

Well, if you know you aren't going to be using much, why not just go for a inexpensive limited plan?

b/c other less offering plans dont include all the stuff this dose.

Maybe I could try it...

$2 a month is not that big of a loss if anything happens. ($24 a year. Which is the less longest contract.)

Last edited:
I looked around the Internet and found that they are very unreliable. 30% up time and BAD BAD support. Some of the features they promise are not included.

Put there name in to Google and see what you find.

Originally posted by indigoJk
I looked around the Internet and found that they are very unreliable. 30% up time and BAD BAD support. Some of the features they promise are not included.

looks like you are right. I did a search on google and the reviews 1uhost.com were all terrible....

is there any reliable paid hosts that offer what 1uhost.com claims to offer (including the pricing)?

please only reply is you have a suggestion, don't reply with "such things don't exisit" , thanks.

Ohhhh thank you for letting me know. I did a search at a host review site and couldn't find it. Thanks, you saved me money ;)

NOgo on 1u but Jumpline could do the trix.

DO you already have a site? If you do and can worlk in banners (you place) I found a place that looks promising.

Jumpline.com...
Chose the free hosting Box at the right...

Originally posted by indigoJk

Dear indigoJk,

You are liar.Becouse these are not your opinion.And these are lie.

We support %99.9 uptime and fast support.(Max response time 10hours.)

Warm Regards

Have a nice day
:)

Originally posted by 1upromo
You are liar.Becouse these are not your opinion.And these are lie.
How has he/she lied? If your reputation has reached google, then I think you might need to improve that reputation if you want to have some success with your hosting.

Have a nice day :classic2:

Originally posted by allanh
is there any reliable paid hosts that offer what 1uhost.com claims to offer (including the pricing)?
Yep, just go back to Google and search for 'unlimited transfer' and you'll find there are plenty of hosts that offer the exact same thing. None of them really do, but you need to learn that lesson for yourself (as you seem to not want real suggestions of quality providers). As I said, it doesn't matter which one you sign up for, they all feature unlimited b.s. and plenty of it.

I will not sign up (paid) with any host that advertises "unlimited..."

Lie 1... How meany more to go?

P.S. "1upromo," I did not Lie. I read that from real reviews from real people, I never said that I signed up. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chicken

Yep, just go back to Google and search for 'unlimited transfer' and you'll find there are plenty of hosts that offer the exact same thing. None of them really do, but you need to learn that lesson for yourself (as you seem to not want real suggestions of quality providers). As I said, it doesn't matter which one you sign up for, they all feature unlimited b.s. and plenty of it.

I am not asking for unlimited. I am asking for 3 gig space and 40~50 gig bandwidth.

Furthermore, I would not jump into any paid hosts without checking on their credentials first so you don't have to worry about that for me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back