• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1TB bandwidth for $9.95 ???

HostFrog said:
HAHA I can't believe that was even said. 1and1 helped shape the industry, the way it is today. They have features that are exclusive, customer base that is out of this world, and may not be the best support in the industry but atleast its 24x7 TRUE support. These are companies that smaller providers should look to for advise and correct some mistakes they have made. Not to look down on, and say they run this industry into the ground. I think you should really reconsider your post.

Lol I got 20,000 otakus that would love to jump on that. We could kill overselling companies like that in a heart beat :p.

Kommercial said:
That's the problem anymore. It used to be where you paid a good amount, for what would now be considered really nothing.

It's companies like 1and1 that are really driving the hosting business into the ground.
Companies like this arent driving the hosting bussiness into the ground, they are forcing small hosts to innovate or think outside the box to attract customers. And while they may be overselling , as long as they dont terminate someone for using the aloted space I dont see a problem. Its not like 1 and 1 is a small company that is offering a terabyte of bandwidth when they only have 100 GB on their reseller account. 1and1 has the resources to back an offer like that up.
Like I said it forces smaller companies to be creative to attract and keep customers. One of the things we do is we try to go the extra mile with our support. If a customer contacts us saying their site is having problems and it turns out to be a problem with their script, we will spend time to help them fix it. If it turns out to be very time consuming we will offer to fix it at an hourly rate.

Last edited:
We do custome plans we really make our prices to best fit the customers we OWN our sever unlike most of you so our severs are PAID for so i would like if the other hosting companys would back off dont be mad cuz yall cant beat my prices and no i DO NOT OVER SELL!!!!! the plans on the site we sell them for that price if a customers finds some 1 that has beat our prices we will beat there so i guess u could say we dont have set prices as far as i know we are the cheapist hosting comapny around if any 1 beats are prices we will go lower it kind of hard to beat my prices when i own my SVERS cuz i can sell 100mb for 1 cent if i want to cuz i wont be loseing money :) so bring it on this is the battle of the hosting companys COME BEAT MY PRICES YOU WANT so stop getting mad please thanks alot and stop asuming things :)

Last edited:
Deadly Design said:
we OWN our sever unlike most of you so our severs are PAID for so i would like if the other hosting companys would back off dont be mad cuz yall cant beat my prices and no i DO NOT OVER SELL!!!!!

And what is your affiliation to galaxy-hosts, looks to me that your on a reseller account form them?.. :eek:
But then that wouldnt be owning your own servers :p
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=precision-hosting.com

Hmm, I didnt reconize deadly as a client of mine, but yes that domain is on my server. And somehow I dont think that is really Wes, maybe its an associate of his. My experience with Wes has been good, he has always been a pleasant, honest, good customer.

Last edited:
Galaxy, i think you need to inform Wes that one of his 'friends' is giving his company a bad air on FWS.

Back