• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1t3.com

Well I can't find anything about their bandwidth usage in their policies except for this:

If any terms of service violation is found, bandwidth used while breaking the Terms And Conditions agreement shall be billed at $30 per GB. 1 GB minimum. This includes but is not limited to illegal transfers of MP3's, illegal data, adult material without prior permission, and software that you may or may not have the rights to.

I'd go with a more respected company. I would not take a risk.

You said that you sent them an e-mail yesterday and still haven't received anything.

Are you sure when you run into a support question you want to wait that long?

Although, sales and support may be a different division, try e-mailing their support to see if you get any response. They may yell at you for e-mailing the wrong division but hey, at least you know someone is there answering you e-mail. =)

Well if you have to wait that long lol, then there is your answer. Try what north said, if they dont respond in decent time, then move on and look for another.

Unmetered Bandwidth: What this means is that we do not meter the bandwidth from our clients websites. This also means you will not be charged for any bandwidth fluctuations on your website. Remember there are never any additional charges with us.

I don't see how a hosting company cannot monitor bandwidth...some sites can suck huge amounts...wouldn't want to be stuck on a server with them.

How does 1T3 hosting compare to other hosting companies? Our hosting is inexpensive, fast, and reliable. Other hosting companies are expensive and are not reliable.
Now THAT's a mature statement.

We use Plesk control panels for our clients. If you would like a demo of the Plesk control panel
Okay...but how come on the "Compare" page it says Cpanel?

If our hosting facilities are no longer in service or are no longer available to provide operation we will refund $0.99 for each full month you have left in your services time period. All setup fees (If applicable) will not be refunded. If you violate any terms you will receive no refund.
Well...let's hope they stay in business then...you know, cause I wouldn't want them to close and not give me a full refund...

As it has been stated many times, on all sort of forums, do not trust a host than can claim unlimited, or has "unmetered" bandwidth. Unless you have really high bandwidth demands, and a gamble on a host like this could save you a lot of money, I woudln't go for it. Most likely you can find a reasonably priced package that has the amount of transfer you actually need.

Last edited:
Originally posted by D MaN
Well if you have to wait that long lol, then there is your answer. Try what north said, if they dont respond in decent time, then move on and look for another.

Generally sales are slower to respond than support. Also a try emailing them at 2am, that will see if they truly have 24/7 support as they promised.

Originally posted by Vegs
Generally sales are slower to respond than support. Also a try emailing them at 2am, that will see if they truly have 24/7 support as they promised.

I do this for all the paid hosts i go for, just to make sure.

Back