• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1Gb Space, 350Gb Bandwith (10 Account Available)

InfiniteMB

I am giving away 10 account with 1Gb space and 350gb bandwith.

The hosting comes with a Plesk Control panel. Each account will get 3 mysql databases.

I understand that their will be alot of competition to get the free account, so the requirements are that you must own your own domain, and currently have a sucessfull website running.

please email me at belaljafri@gmail.com, and tell me your name, current webaddress, what you need the hosting for and around how many visitors you expect. also a username and pass

email be @ belaljafri@gmail.com

English site only plz

Only 9 more accounts left

Last edited:
I am giving away 10 account with 1Gb space and 350gb bandwith.

The hosting comes with a Plesk Control panel. Each account will get 3 mysql databases.

I understand that their will be alot of competition to get the free account, so the requirements are that you must own your own domain, and currently have a sucessfull website running.

please email me at belaljafri@gmail.com, and tell me your name, current webaddress, what you need the hosting for and around how many visitors you expect. also a username and pass

email be @ belaljafri@gmail.com

English site only plz

Only 9 more accounts left

I only use Vietnamese or Russian or English. Can't change ?:beer:

Back